★┊ᴛᴡᴏ;

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘
"𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒"

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘"𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒"

Authors point of view-

"Megumi?"

"Omg god y/n its been so lon-"

Before megumi could even finish his sentence y/n was already tackling him in a hug, he stumbled a little but eventually regained his composer.

Meanwhile the other 3 stood there confused as fuck.

Nobara cleared her throat and the two stopped hugging, but before y/n walked away she took his hand into hers and gave it a squeeze smiling at him in the process.

Nobara squealed when she saw this turning to gojo who had the same expression as her written on his face.

With a wicked smirk, nobara walked up to megumi and started teasing him.

Y/n's point of view-

I couldn't help myself, seeing my childhood friend after 10 years, I wanted to scream at him, hit him, or curse him for how many years he made me suffer just by him moving away.

But I was instantly broken out of my thoughts by the short orange-haired girl asking megumi if we were dating.

He seemed to be avoiding the question so I gave her an answer.

"No, I'm not his girlfriend we're just best friends that's all," I said smiling at her.

The orange hair girl whose name I learned was nobara looked at me with a pout on her face.

"What do you mean just friends??"

"um," I said fiddling with the end of my braids.

"Well, we grew up together?" I said the statement sounding more like a question than a straightforward answer.

Nobara just sighed, mumbling something under her breath in the process, though none of us could hear what she said.

"Anyways," she said turning to me, "Y/n I see that you like shopping," she said pointing to the two big bags in my hands.

"Huh? Oh yea" I replied, "I was doing so shopping while waiting on you guys but I guess I ended up being late"

"Are you into shopping nobara?"

"Ur joking rn-, y/n I love shopping" she replied pulling out her phone and showing me various outfits she wore whenever she was going out.

"omg omg, I love you already!!"

"me too dw"

yuji and gojo? let's just say they were still pestering megumi before he suddenly walked away.

"This is going to be one rough year.." Megumi muttered leaving the rest of the group to do whatever they were doing deciding he didn't want to be in the middle of it anymore.