★┊​🇸​​🇪​​🇻​​🇪​​🇳​;

Chapter seven.
Baking.

It was a Thursday afternoon, y/n had just done some training exercises and was now freshening up in her room

Humming a tune in her head, she scrubbed the excess dirt and sweat from her body, only wanting to take a long nap after she was done. The events of last Saturday playing in her head.

"This is a dangerous game you're playing y/n."

It made her shiver slightly the lust that was in his eyes the way his breathing halted when she trailed her fingers down his muscular torso, she had him wrapped around her little finger.

But-

There was one problem.

What was she getting out of this?

She knew she had no feelings for him they were only friends and nothing more, she couldn't even picture herself being in a relationship with him— no it was too soon anyways.

Sighing she turned off her shower and exited her bathroom with a towel around her figure, there she saw nobara lying on her bed phone in hand humming a melodic tune.

I've got to start closing my room door when I'm about to take a shower-

"Hey nobara what's up?"

The orange-haired girl looked up at the mention of her name gasping when she saw y/n in nothing but a towel.

"Is that how he saw you last Saturday?" she questioned, a puzzled expression plastered on the dark skinned girls face as to what nobara could be talking about.

"yk the tension between you two."

It was then that she realized nobara had been talking about her and megumis moment in her bedroom. The events of that evening began flooding through her mind a smile spreading across her face in the process.

"oh so he's got you smiling huh?" nobara teased. Y/n playfully nudged her arm giggling. "I don't know why you two won't just date and get it over with. Y/n paused. "date him?" she questioned.

"Yes date him, it's so painfully obvious you two like each other" Nobara replied. Grabbing a pair of comfortable clothing to wear y/n turned to nobara with a disapproving look on her face. "I don't have feelings for him nobara."

the denial is real.

Nobara rolled her eyes glancing up from her phone to meet the e/c girl. "are you sure about that because from what you told me on the phone the other day it seems very clear that you like him"

"I don't know what you're talking about" was all the dark-skinned girl replied with before going into her bathroom to change.

"anyways" nobara started "everyone's hanging out in the lounge and I was sent to grab you because itadori and megumi are having a baking contest" nobara said giggling because she knew itadori couldn't bake so he'd definitely lose the challenge but she totally encouraged him to go along with it.