★┊ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ;

A/n: Okay so y/n's ability is called blood field (from the anime noblesse) I couldn't find a gif to show you guys so here's a picture of what it looks like. Basically anytime she says "blood field" she can manipulate the curses blood and control/kill them easy, or it can work whenever she cuts herself of gets cut :).

Chapter three
"Fighting a curse"

Chapter three"Fighting a curse"

Authors point of view-

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPYHEAD"

You groaned and shifted in your bed finding whatever was close to you to throw at the person who was disturbing your beauty sleep.

But instead of grabbing something; due to the sudden shift of your movements and you being clumsy asf you ended up falling off your bed.

"Oww"

You yelled, you did fall pretty hard and landed on your back so we can consider the amount of pain you felt.

"That's what you get for trying to throw your pillow at me"

Groaning again you finally lifted yourself from the cold ground, wincing at the slight pain you felt standing up.

"Well good morning to you too sensei"

You said to the male heading for your bathroom that was connected to your room to get ready for the day.

"Wait y/n- aren't you gonna ask where your uniform is?"

The tall male questioned grinning at your surprised face.

You sucked your teeth and STEPPED out of you bathroom to grab the box that Gojo was holding, y/n placed the box on her bed and opened it carefully.

She took out the uniform, holding it up and carefully examining it, running your hand through the soft material, feeling it's texture before walking off to put it on in your bathroom.

"Sensei?"

The male hummed waiting for your next words.

"Why does it look like maki's own?"

"because i thought it would suit you more that way, its a little different from makis own thou"

He shrugged, he didnt really think much abt it anyways.

"Hmm..i must say props for the effort, and its not ugly so ill let you off the hook".