★┊​🇫​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​;

Chapter 4
Shopping with Nobara.

Thursday July 2, 200510:27 am

10:27 am.

ITS THE DAY AFTER OUR field test, Gojo had told us to rest up until it was time for us to go on another mission.

I was inside my room when I heard a knock on the door I yelled "Come in" and soon the silhouette of another person entered my room.

"Hey, y/n do you wanna go shopping today?" It was nobara who entered my room, I sat up putting my phone on my pillow as I gazed up at her with slightly tired eyes.

"Sure bara! any places you wanna take me today?"

As much as you wanted to stay in and rest you couldn't say no to shopping I mean who would?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

20 minutes later the girls were walking the streets of Tokyo coffee in hand ready to explore every store in Tokyo.

"So bara" I called to the orange-haired girl whose hand was interlocked with mine.

"What do we plan on doing today?"

"Well" she started "we needa get rid of those braids in ur head girl- THEY ARE LITERALLY EXPIRED"

I paused letting go of her hand, "first of all my braids are NOT EXPIRED i just don't tie them down before i go to sleep" i said rolling my eyes and began walking again.

She only hummed in response "yea we're definitely going to get those braids out today.

The girls eventually arrived at a dress store it was called "Tokyos fully laced prom dresses"

"ouu y/n lets go get dresses for the event thats keeping next week"

What so-called event? oh nothing just a little welcome party for y/n and a celebration for their first mission, it was Gojo who insisted they throw a party.

"Hm sure" I replied walking into the store following nobara closely behind.

"So I was thinking" she started, after this let's get out hair done then our nails" I hummed in agreement as she continued. "Then we can get food and go home"

"Seemed like you already had the day planned out huh?" I replied laughing, she did the same.

After looking around for a while a worker came up to us.

"Hi! what can i do for you today?" She said smiling.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After trying on some dresses for a while nobara eventually settled on a Tie-dye Ombre Draped Collar Satin Cami dress and y/n chose a Split Thigh Tie Backless Cami dress.

y/ns dress.

Nobaras dress

Nobaras dress.

They then made their way to the nail salon where they both got French tips with each other's initials bcz there delusional :)

And Finally the hair salon, y/n was going to install a wig and nobara was going to trim up her loose ends.

Sitting under the hair dryer nobara and y/n engaged in small conversation.

The conversation was mostly about y/n getting to know nobara a little more and vice versa.

"Y/n?" Nobara said suddenly. "Hm" I replied looking up from my phone. "Have you noticed how megumi looks at you?".

"huh?" you replied a confused look on your face.

"you know, when a person looks at you and their eyes are..filled with love"

Even more confused you replied, "Uh well i mean we are best friends so?"

Nobara rolled her eyes "no y/n like when a person is starting to fall in love with you. "oh" you replied there was an awkward silence after that you were basically lost in thought.

megumi loving you in a non-friends way? ha, you thought.

The girls spent the rest of the evening shopping and then later on stopped to get some food on their way back to the school.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Thanks for spending the day with me y/n!" I smiled in return.

Nobara and i had eventually made our way back to the dorms and after saying our goodbyes i went to take a shower and headed straight for bed.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

A/n:

-short chapter
-tysm for reading ♡
⚜701 words.