Little Skits?/Drabbles #1

"Asahi!" Coach  yelled, making Tobio jump.

Asahi nervously walked over to Ukai, thinking he's done something wrong. "Yes coach?" He anxiously asked.

"Go take Kageyama somewhere, to do something quiet," Asahi glanced over at Tobio, who was rocking back and forth on the bench, muttering under his breath.

"Hey why can't I do it!" Tanaka shouted from across the court. Kageyama jerked, speeding up the muttering. "Because you're playing volleyball," he answered.

"Yeah and so is he," Tanaka retorted. Ukai was about to put the whistle up to his mouth but decided against it. "Back to practice!" He yelled, having nothing else to say.

"Do I have to?" Asahi asked, as if he was some kid who was too nervous to go and speak to a bunch of people he didn't want to.

Coach rolled his eyes, took his arm and led him over to where the listening first year was, still muttering under his breath.

"Hey Kageyama," he tapped his arm several times, getting his attention. "Asahi's gonna take you somewhere," then walked off.

Kageyama looked up at his upperclassman, stood up and followed him. Asahi wasn't exactly sure where he was going. He did notice, however, that Tobio seemed somewhat calmer.

It was Kageyama who led them into a peaceful-ish area.

Asahi found the silence awkward, not knowing what to say to the younger, who seemed somewhat content, leaning against the wall and taking out a sketchbook.

Since Tobio seemed calm and relaxed, he tried to do the same thing.