:ANNOUNCEMENT:

Good Afternoon Dear Readers!

It has been quite some time since any uploads have been made on this series, and I first and foremost want to apologize for my unannounced, and very, very long hiatus. Life has been very difficult for me, as it has for all of us, and although I wish I could have used this pandemic as an opportunity to steamboat through finishing this series and giving you all the content you deserve, I was unable to do so. I not only took a step back from uploading here on Wattpad, but if you happen to follow me on any of my other platforms, you may have noticed that I took a hard pause there as well. I took a much needed step away from any kind of public uploading, to allow space for myself to breath during all of the madness that has dropped into my life, and in doing so, I have been able to find peace.
However, something that I truthfully did not expect, was the overwhelming amount of support that you readers provided to me and my story that started as something so small and fun, and has now grown into a massive following that I am just completely blown away by! You readers have flooded my inbox with messages of encouragement, lovely praises, and it just warms my heart so much to know that you all love this story and truly want to see it continue!

I wanted to make this announcement to assure you that the story will eventually continue! I am unable to provide an exact upload date right this moment, it's something I'd like to find time for again at some point but I'm much more active on my other socials - I'm working on lots of new projects these days and exploring my art more, which is something I get a lot of questions about on here!

Again, thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for making this little fan-made story of mine that my middle school self decided to turn into something I still enjoy working on today! Stay tuned for more updates, stay safe, and a happy new year!

Yours truly,
~ Snailfleck