FOUR- Mr. Tomlinson

Louis Tomlinson
Friday night

Once again I find myself at the same club.

He, is here tonight. I think tonight's the night I'll talk to him. It's stupid how we play this cat and mouse game of back and forth, silently hoping the other person makes the first move.

The bass is loud as I make my way to the bar. I'm with Niall and Zayn tonight along with some of their friends who's names I have already forgotten.

We all get situated at the same place we always sit and the same bartender comes up to us per usual.

I really like Bunny, she's a sweet person who keeps me company when all my friends go over to the main part of the club.

Bunny is the stage name she goes by. Alongside bartending, some of the staff here work as strippers as well. Although Bunny no longer works as a stripper, she keeps the nickname because that's what everyone rememberers her by.

Because of how often my mates and I frequent the bar, we're now on a first name basis with the bartender. Her real name is Twyla. She told us that she picked the name Bunny to go by at work because her middle name is Alison and her favorite character from Alice in Wonderland is the white rabbit.

"You know the drill, get your ID's out." Twyla says with her delicate American accent, making her way over, pad of paper and a pen in her hand.

"Come on Bunny we're here all the time." Niall groans as he reaches into his pocket. Niall has a slight crush on Twyla, he can deny it as much as he wants but everyone knows it.

She's a bit older than him, most likely in her early thirties but it's hard to tell. Either way, I don't think Niall minds. I don't blame him, she's extremely beautiful.

Her hair is in braids that reach just to the mid point on her back. The bright red lipstick colour opposes, yet still manages to complement her darker complexion as the hue matches her masquerade mask and stays prominent on her fuller lips.

When we see her she's always wearing her masquerade mask so I can never fully see her face. But from what I've gathered she has the cutest nose that fits her cheerful personality and the biggest soft brown eyes imaginable.

"Rules are rules darling." Twyla shrugs flashing Niall a charming smile, his cheeks grow a slight shade of pink. Just like the other staff members (with the exclusion of one) Twyla is in a red masquerade mask and a black sequin dress.

I reach into the pocket of my trousers to pull out my wallet. Everyone shows her their ID's and she starts taking their orders.

Not feeling my wallet I quickly check my other pocket. I don't feel it either and check the first pocket again.

Fucking hell.

"Not drinking Louis?" She asks as she gives Niall and Zayn their drinks.

"I don't have my ID." I mumble my explanation. I swear I had it when I left.

"Passport? Birth certificate? Insurance card? How about a-" She goes to list off but stops when Zayn taps me on the shoulder.

Looking over to him I furrow my brows as the smell of his rich cologne fills my nose. Zayn leans in and starts to whisper something in my ear. "Mate just pull up your google page. It has your birthday on it."

I hate that he's right.

Letting out a large sigh, I reach to take out my phone.
"We took a cab here so I don't have those things with me," I pull out my phone, watching as Twyla's confused expression grows.