EIGHTEEN- Come with me.

Triggered- Chase Atlantic

Louis Tomlinson
2 hours later

Niall's loud laugh cracks through the air, causing Zayn to roll his eyes as Twyla walks over to the three of us.

"Good evening boys, I assume you all need a cab ride home?" She questions raising an eyebrow.

I smile up at her. "Consider your assumption correct." I say nodding my head to her. Twyla lets out a small giggle before walking away.

I finish off my beer and rest it on the table in front of me. Both Niall and Zayn convinced me to sit with them by the performers tonight. I decided to go so considering it's been a while since I've properly gotten drunk with both of them.

So far it's been pretty fun. All the different dancer were amazing. Their legs were tangled all around the pole yet they still all managed to look flawless.

I nearly got a cramp in my leg just thinking about attempting it.

A few moments later I hear the sound of boots clinking against the floor. My head turns around at the noise. Walking up to us is no one other than Mr. Valerie.

He sits next to me on the armrest of the couch I'm on. "Louis." He says shamelessly with a newfound confidence. All of his bashfulness gone. He gives me a wink as he hands me my card. It could be my drunken heart talking but there was something so right about him saying my name. Not only that, but it was over something that only we knew.

"Valerie." I say and take my card back with a smile. "Get what you needed?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

Valerie leans in and hovers above my ear. "Indeed." He whispers before standing back up straight.

"Very well then." I give him a smirk and he looks away, making me assume he was blushing.

Valerie tucks a strand of hair behind his ear before standing to walk off. His movement gets cut short when Zayn speaks up.

"Why don't you have a seat?" Zayn pats the empty seat between the two of us and waits for Valerie's response.

His eyes look at Niall's then at mine before he decides to sit down between us. "It's nice to see all three of you here." Valerie says kindly.

"Of course." Niall replies. "We wouldn't miss seeing the hottest stripping bartender in all of London."

It takes a few seconds before Niall's words sink in with me. "You're a stripper?" I ask, having not known this information.

Valerie gives me an off look, as if he's expecting me to say something negative about it. I'm aware of how many people view sex work, Valerie is no exception to the matter. I'm sure he's dealt with his fair share off handed comments, but he shouldn't have had to.

Him telling me this changes nothing, I wouldn't judge him for how he makes his money.

"Umm...yeah. Most of the staff here is." He lets out an uncomfortable laugh before leaning back on the couch.

"How come I've never seen you?" I question. He lets out a small sigh before turning to face me, seemingly happy that I didn't leave a remark about his career choice.

"You never come over here." He says simply shrugging his shoulders.

A bigger part than I would like to admit, feels a bit left out for not knowing this information. However an even bigger part of me feels jealous and I know for a fact that feeling needs to go away just as quick as it came.

"Fair enough." I reply with a small shrug. "Guess I'll have to change that." I say simply. Valerie smiles and gives me an expression that I'm not sure how to read. Soon enough Twyla comes over to us with a weary look.