FOURTEEN- Who?

*TW this chapter hints and mentions stalking! If you need to skip this chapter please do so!*

—-

Harry Styles

"Thank you sir." I slur out as we exit the taxi and walk up to our front door. Liam unlocks it and we all stumble inside.

We go to our respective bedrooms without a word and get ready for the night. I take off my suit and hang it in my closet with the others.

Walking into my bathroom I turn on the shower and start taking my jewelry off. Once I'm completely naked, I step under the icy water.

The cold water washes off the sweat and floral fragrance from the night. I wash my hair using the same lavender infused shampoo and conditioner that I've been using since I was thirteen.

After my hair is taken care of I wash my body. I lather up the loofah and watch as the white bubbles slowly pop and wash away and down the drain.

I shut the water off and take a towel from the rack and dry myself off. The sound of a loud conversation can be heard but I think nothing of it and walk over to my closet to find a pair of sweatpants to wear for bed.

Once again the conversation from downstairs can be heard, only this time more clear. "No Liam we are not doing this again. He is not going to do this anymore." The voice is Twyla's, but her arguing with Liam isn't what I expected.

I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen to see what was going on. "This isn't about one of us it's about all of us."

From my position at the bottom of the stairs I can see Twyla. She rolls her eyes and lets out an annoyed breath. "What's best for all of us is to stay here."

I see Liam run his hands through his hair and laugh dryly. "Is it? Is it really?" He says in a tone I've never heard him use before. It was low and dark and didn't sound like him at all.

Before I fully know what I'm doing I walk into the kitchen. Liam let's out a small laugh. "Why don't we ask Harry, huh?" He questions and I raise my eyebrow at him.

Sure I was eavesdropping but I still had no context.

"Ask Harry what?" I say trying to lighten the mood. I've only been part of this conversation for five seconds and I already wish I never walked into the kitchen.

The atmosphere of the room was heavy. Twyla and Liam never argue, none of us do. I can count on a hand the amount of fights we've been in. So for them to be having this heavy of a discussion can't be anything good.

"Liam wants to move." Twyla says blankly. Suddenly it makes sense. The biggest fight we had was five months ago. Twyla wanted to us to stay in America while Liam wanted us to move back to Canada.

I was in uni at the time so it really didn't matter to me. Soon enough I would've graduated and be moving to France to further my education.

It didn't go to plan and I had to scratch my dreams. I decided to move back home to England to be with my family. Fortunately, my second family decided to come too.

"Uhhh why the fuck do you want to do that?" I ask heading over to the cupboard. Liam huffs out a breath before talking.

"Because it's not safe. The Jungle got robbed and for fucks sake they tried to burn it down." I see where he's coming from, but at the same time not really.