TWENTY- Done.

Paris Texas- Lana Del Rey

Harry Styles

"Thank you again for this Harry. Truly, you don't know how much you helped me." Louis says sincerely as he sweeps the floor of his studio. Everyone who had helped Louis with making his dresses had left and I decided to stay back and help him clean.

I got to get up close and personal with his work. He truly has a gift. He has more talent in a running stitch than I do in my entire body. The level of detail that he puts into his work is truly astonishing. With every stitch he made you could see his passion only growing and growing.

I give him a kind smile. "Of course Louis, I'm just happy they all came." I share honestly knowing that it was last minute, as I wipe down the table. "It was quite fun if I'm being honest."

Louis stops what he's doing to look at me. "You have a real talent for that you know, you'd make a great assistant." He shares. "Pfft, yeah right." I haven't sewn anything since I took home economics my beginning year of uni.

"I'm serious." Louis says, his tone shifting. "I've never seen anyone who doesn't sew professionally stitch such straight lines before. If you ever need extra money or if you're just bored, I'm here." He compliments. "Thank you Louis, I'll keep that in mind." I say flashing a smile. "But I swear I don't sew professionally. Only sequins on booty shorts." I joke, earning a chuckle from Louis.

"Now that, that I would love to see." He goes back to sweeping the floor. "See what?" I entertain crossing my arms. "You in booty shorts." He teases with a playful smile.

"Even if they're covered in sequins?" I question raising an eyebrow, ignoring the blush in my cheeks.

"Especially." He gives me a wink before returning to his chore.

>>>>

TWO WEEKS LATER

I'm sat in Tony's office playing snake on his computer when Twyla comes barging in. Ever since the whole Nick situation, Tony doesn't really want me to work anymore. I don't think he wants to fire me and I definitely don't want to quit, but he does want to make sure I'm safe and not around unwanted people.

I never knew how much I'd miss being out in front of people. But now that I can't work, I'd quite literally do anything to do my job, do what I love to do.

"Ohh lover boy." Twyla calls out. I look up from the screen and see that she has a smile on her face. "Yes?" I say knowing that she can't be up to any good with a smile like that.

"A special someone may or may not be here and he's requesting you." She shares and I can't help the smile that comes to my face. Over the past few weeks, I've been getting to know Louis pretty well. There was one time where he had called me in the middle of the night.

I heard my phone buzz and answered it without looking at the name.

"Hello?" I asked, my eyes still trained on The Notebook playing in front of me.

"Hello." I could recognize that accent anywhere. My eyes went wide and I quickly paused the movie. "Louis?" I questioned, there was no way.

"The one and only." He says and I can almost hear the smile in his voice. "How did- how did you get my number?" I ask, not remembering giving it to him.

"I have my ways."

"Louis..." I say sternly, he senses the change of tone and gives me an answer.

"I asked Zayn, knowing that he had befriended your brother, to ask Eliot for his number so he could give it to me." Relief washes over me at his statement.