the cage

A/N:I am not dead,I just kinda lost interest in this book.but I am back for now at least.feel free to suggest more episodes,I may or not I decide to do them

*(Y/N),Darwin,and Gumball were going to the nurse's office.How did the get hurt funny story.Ever try to lick,kick,and kiss yourself on place your tongue can't reach?*

Darwin:*Lisping*I'm telling you, it's impossible. we tried and this is what happened.

Gumball: That can't possibly explain how you can chip a tooth while trying to lick your elbow. *Smashes into an opened locker door, giving him a black eye and a chipped tooth just like Darwin's*Oh so that's how.

Darwin and (Y/N):*Nod*

*At the nurse office*

Mr.Corneille: Hah, you should see the other guys. [Points backwards as Gumball,(Y/N),and Darwin enters the nurse's office]

Gumball,(Y/N),and Darwin: Hi, Mr. Corneille.

Moonchild Corneille: [Nervously laughs] I cannot stress strongly enough, these are not the other guys.

Gumball: What happened to your face?

Moonchild Corneille: Oh, I just walked into the cage and got hurt.

Gumball: What? You got into the cage, like, you're an MMMMA fighter?

[Mr. Corneille tries to explain further but Joan cuts him by reacting romantically.]

Darwin: What is that?

Gumball: Meaty Men Misunderstanding Martial Arts.

(Y/N): Doesn't that mean Mixed Matial arts,and the adervation is suppose to have 2 ms.

GumBall:You say potato I say tomato.

(Y/N):It's-*sigh*Nevermind.

Darwin: That MMMMA thing sounds kinda violent.

Gumball: [Blows raspberry] Only according to the so-called "medical community."

Joan: [Romantic voice] Oh, Mr. Corneille, who knew you'd be so- [Squeezes Mr. Corneille's arm, returns to normal voice] oh, that arm feels a lot more withered than I thought it was gonna be.

Mr.Corneille: Well when you're fighting in the cage, the most important muscle is the heart. And right now, you're giving mine a workout.

(Y/N):*pretending to gag*

[As Joan and Mr. Corneille giggle and blush, Gumball, with tears and snot on his face, rises up behind them]

Gumball: [Whispers] Teach us.

Moonchild Corneille: Uh, I-I don't know, I-

[Gumball's head abruptly grows big, knocking down Joan, (Y/N),Darwin, and Mr. Corneille]

Gumball: TEACH US!

*Timeskip**Dawrin and Gumabll in the gym raedy to be trained by Mr.Corneille.While (Y/N) watches*

Moonchild Corneille: The men who step into the cage love what they do. And by stepping into it, you're saying to your opponent, "I love you. And I'm gonna punch you in the body with my body with so much love that you pass out."

(Y/N): What? I thought you were gonna teach them how to become tough fighter guys,or just boys.

Moonchild Corneille: But if you rearrange the letters of "tough fighter guy," you get "tighter of hug guy." Coincidence? Yes, but a useful one. Come, let's get started.