Heya!: Herb x Fig

"Ay! Herb" The cervitaur cookie made their way towards Herb Cookie, grinning. They held their horn in their hands as always.
"Whatcha up to?" Fig cookie asked.
"Watering flowers." Herb Cookie smiled. He turned, covering the rest of the plants in front of him with water.
"Neato! Aye, do ya think your friends'll miss ya if you spent the day with me?"
Herb cookies eyes lit up immediately at the thought of spending time with them.
"Probably not, I don't have to spend everyday with them." He tipped the watering can forwards.
"Great! Hey, what kinda flowers are those anyways?" They nodded their head towards the garden that lay in front of the two cookies.
"Oh, these ones-" Herb pointed to the left. "Are Orchids."
"These," Pointing to the middle now. "Are Juliet roses."
"And those," To the right now. "Are flame lilies."
"Ay, they're pretty." The cookies Scottish accent was thick, but not enough that whatever they were saying was Incomprehensible.
"Why thank you."
"Like you!"
Herb Cookie reddened, almost dropping the watering can.
"You think I'm..." Herb hesitated. "Pretty?"
"Yup yup! I like your hair!" Fig grinned, rustling the leaves on Herbs head.
"Well, it looks like I'm out of water-" Herb turned away,not wanting the other cookie to see his face.
"Why don't we go get some then?" They had their hands on their- Hips? No matter.
"Sure.."
"Aight then! There's a pond over there, right?"
"Yeah, I usually get the water from the hose but that works too!" The two of them made their way towards the pond at the corner of the kingdom as they continued to talk.
"..so why do you want to spend time together today?" Herb asked cautiously.
"Cause I think you're cool! An' I like ya!" Fig Cookie laughed, oblivious to the way Herb blushed at their comment.
"Well, I really think we should get back to watering the-"
"Hey! Herb! There you are!" Vampire Cookie waved from across the field. "Where ya been, man? We were waiting for ya!"
Oh. Right. He'd agreed to meet up with them at the bar again today. Whoops.
"Sorry, I was.." He glanced at Fig nervously, hoping Vamp wouldn't notice. "..distracted."
Vamp raised his eyebrows. His eyes twinkled mischievously, grinning.
"Oohhh, alright." He winked. Herb reddened for what felt like the millionth time today. Vampire Cookie merely smiled.
"Welp, I'll tell the others you're 'busy' and leave you to- what was it? Water the flowers?" He raised his hands and made quotation marks at the seventh word.
"..yeah. Cool." Herb would be surprised if Vamp even heard him.
"Aight then. You have fun, lover boy."
"Says you." Herb snapped.
"Damn, feisty today, huh? Unlike you. Must really like watering flowers." Vampire Cookie twirled his hair in his hands, leaping off of his seat.
"Yeah..." Herb trailed off, a little too loudly.
"See ya." Vamp waved again, walking away. Herb rolled his eyes, turning back to Fig Cookie.
"So, uh, wha' was that about?" They asked.
Dammit, he was really hoping they wouldn't.

[ Fin. ]