Clotted Cream is an absolute shit babysitter but i guess he manages

AKA a universe where Custard isn't left behind, and a certain annoying little bitch has to take care of him :} also it's. it's short because I said so

The blondes eye twitched in frustration. The child stared at him innocently, giggling. He groaned, picking the young prince up once again.
He held him in the air, making direct contact with the bright blue eyed boy in front of him.
"Why don't you do what I ask, huh?" He frowned. The prince babbled a response, reaching forward. Before he could stop him, Custard grabbed his nose, giggling. He winced, turning his head away. Without looking back, he set the child back on the floor.
Crouching down, Clotted Cream glared as he was met with a large grin.
"I hate kids." He seethed. He wanted to kick the thing, but for obvious reasons that was cruel and unwarranted.
Custard smacked the floor repeatedly, laughing.
"Ba!" He pointed at Clotted Cream and giggled again. Clotted Cream sighed in defeat, hanging his head low. His hair was pulled with such force it made him fall forward, and the baby erupted into fits of more laughter.
He hates kids.
"Lalala..." Custard Cookie, the third if he may add, sang slowly, having decided he was going to crawl over a collapsed Clotted Creams head. He groaned, but it came out muffled as his face was squished into the floor. This was, to be completely honest, embarrassing.
"Ah, sir Clotted Cre-.." Financier trailed off, giggling quietly at the sight. Clotted Cream was face down on the floor, lying flat. Custard sat at the top of his back, clapping his hands and giggling.
"Oh, gods, Financier, my dear cousin, I am in need of...assistance." He managed. She sighed, taking several steps towards him and picking the baby up.
"Hm. Who put you in charge of our young prince, sir?" Financier tilted her head, her eyes glittering with amusement.
Clotted Cream pushed himself up, muttering to himself. He cursed under his breath, though loud enough Financier could hear him.
"Fuck."
Both adults turned their focus to the young cookie in Financiers arms, and both paled immediately.
"Fuck!" He babbled once again, giggling.
"Shit." Clotted Cream whispered. How cliché.

"Baba! Ba! Baba!" Custard laughed. He was laying on his stomach, kick his legs back and forth.
"...why did I agree to this..?" Clotted Cream sighed.
Custard threw a block on him, and he huffed. Custard only laughed.
Oh, to be as happy as a baby causing trouble.