I wroye thus at 7:17 in the evening and meeded to get it down

"And I am so sick of your bullshit, Pomegranate Cookie." Gingerbrave seethed. "You know what you are?"
"A murderer?" Pomegranate tilted her head and smiled. "A psychopath?"
"You're a pawn." Gingerbrave laughed. He swerved around, still spinning the dagger in his right hand. "And you're scared of your sacred Master."
Pomegranate laughed, a small, amused laughed that dripped with anxiety.
"I serve my master out of loyalty, not fear." Pomegranate waved her hand, casting away her acknowledgement of his words.
He frowned, laughing immediately after.
"You're replaceable, you know that, right?" He whined mockingly. "You are of no use to my darling mother if she succeeds, you're aware?"
"Your...mother-?" Pomegranate sighed. "No matter. My master has promised me a life of luxury."
Gingerbrave's laugh was bitter, full of resentment, but he also sound rather amused.
"She promised?" He sounded as though he were making fun of her. "She promised?!" He repeated the last line with another laugh.
"My mother doesn't do promises, surely you knew that?"
Pomegranate attempted to strike him, but faster than she realized her grabbed her wrist with his left hand.
"Don't." He spat bitterly. "You're useless to her, Pomegranate Cookie. You're as easily thrown away as a banana peel on a Tuesday evening, in her eyes."
Pomegranate almost snorted. Who was he, to show up in her home and threaten her?

..ah.

"You're certainly a help to her now, yes!" Gingerbrave grinned. His eyes told a different story. "But if she succeeds in her plan- and trust me, she won't, and you'll be in an even worse situation- you'll be cast aside." He didn't let her respond.
"You and the others? About as useless as a fruitfly." Gingerbrave looked her up and down, still not letting go of her wrist. "Yes, even my dear brother, will be thrown away."
"You keep repeating these words as if they'll mean something to me." Pomegranate hissed. Gingerbrave's face flashed with a mock surprise, before he smiled.
"You want something new?" He snickered. "Fine."
He let go and pushed his hands onto her stomach, shoving her backwards.
"You're worthless, Pomegranate, and you're afraid." He proclaimed. "You're afraid you'll be cast aside, and so you use others own fears and insecurities to your advantage because you know what it's like."
She struggled to hide the shock of his accuracy, and she hoped she'd managed.
"You have never been seen as an equal by anyone, and because of that, you crave power." He knew he'd her where it truly hurt; her eyes flashed with anger.
"You hate people like me because we get in your way; we're blocking your path to true acceptance, aren't we?" He tilted his head to the left. "But really, everyone knows you'll never really accept yourself for who you are, don't you? You prey on others to feel complete, to feel in control."
Pomegranate was, for once in her life, speechless. She couldn't form the response that would strike him down as harshly as he had done to her.
"Is that it, am I in the ballpark?" He raised an eyebrow. She only glared, swallowing.
"You.." She hissed. "You miserable wretch- how dare you?!"
"How dare I?!" He only laughed. "I can't even count on both hands how many times you've tried to kill me!"
Gingerbrave had struck her in the heart, and she was a fish out of water in her own home.
"You truly aren't deserving of the love you get, are you?" Pomegranate smiled. Her eyes showed malice, a thirst for revenge.
"Oh." Gingerbrave frowned.

"I knew that already." He snickered. "Nice try."