[ Kiss me, goddammit ; Pastryvelvet ]

[ Not drunk sex. I am not writing smut and also drunk sex is non-con and I will die before I write that <3 ]

Red Velvets breath quickened. It didn't matter how badly he'd wanted this. She was drunk.
"Aw, c'mon, Velvet." She giggled. Jesus fuck, she was different.
"No, gerrof-" Red Velvet shoved her away. She stumbled, catching herself before she actually fell.
"Whyyy..." Pastry whined. How the hell had she let herself get this bad?
"Let's..just get you to bed." He grabbed her hand, which was significantly smaller than his cake arm. She mumbled something about her siblings and let him drag her into her room.
"Go to sleep." Red Velvet growled. He folded his arms as she laughed.
She stumbled onto him, her hand on his cheek. Red Velvet's blush deepened, but he shook his head.
"Stop it. This isn't like you.." That was the weird part. Pastry was always so reserved and respectful- she also didn't want to touch him with a ten foot pole. Why the hell was she so different after a couple drinks?
(A couple was an understatement, but he wasn't going to get into that.)
She didn't move. Her lips parted, and for a second Red Velvet thought the worst of the situation. Instead she said;
"But..I've wanted to for a while.." She smiled at him. Something about this felt genuine, though it probably wasn't.
"Yeah, well, maybe you'll get to in the morning." He scooped her up and she laughed.

Had he really just said that? What if she remembered anything in the morning?

He set her on her bed and she smiled once again. Luckily Sorbet Shark wasn't home- they were spending the night and wherever they lived in the water. So they didn't have to deal with their mothers worst enemy bringing her home drunk.

What a sight.

Her hair was frizzy, choppy and looked like she had cut it angrily. Odd. She was wearing her usual, though it had food stains on it- again, she was so different after drinking.
"Hey, Velvet?" Her voice was soft, different from moments ago.
"Yes, darling?" He snickered to himself. She probably wouldn't remember this anyways.
"I.." She paused, as if she didn't know what she was saying. "..Love you."
Red Velvets furrowed his brow, officially and utterly confused.
What?
"Yeah, alright Pastry."
"I do.." She twirled her lavender hair. "I have for a while."
"You tried to kill me and said you hate me." He said dryly. She cringed, waving her hand at him.
"Yes yes, irrelevant." She seemed to be coming back to her sense.
"Why won't you let me dooo anything?"

There it was.

He sat down on the large bed and sighed.
"Because..you might do something stupid."
"You're stupid."
Red Velvet choked on air. He coughed in alarm, not expecting the previous statement at all.
"What? You are." She laughed. It felt..nice, to hear her laugh.
"I do, though.." She trailed off. Then she giggled.
"Heyyy, why didn't you drink anything, huh?" Pastry sprawled out across her bed, rolling onto her stomach. She reached her arms towards him.
"Usually Licorice gets bad. Didn't expect to be taking you home."
"Aw, do you not like me?" She pouted. She pursed her lips and frowned, folding her arms as much as she could while still laying down.
"Nah. I think you're alright." He didn't want to say what he really thought of her.
"Just alright? Aw mannnn" Pastry whined. She pushed herself up, moving forwards and putting her hands on either side of his legs. Her face right up to his, she grinned at him.
"Dude-" He managed to get out. She dragged herself forwards, sitting on him.

Fuck.

"Ok, listen-." He avoided looking into her eyes. "Just stop-"
She sighed, falling backwards onto the bed.
"I'm tired, but I don't wanna go to bed." She huffed.
"You sound like Strawberry Crepe." Red Velvet snickered.
It was silent for a little too long. He let himself lay down at the foot of the bed, his legs dangling off. She'd dozed off in a matter of seconds, and he did as well.
What a morning it would be.