I forgot i wrote thiz yezterday [ Wizardbdave angst?? I guess ]

At some point in time, neither would be arguing like this. The two were as thick as thieves, never seen without the other- or at least, they had been. They had changed across the years, as most people do.

"Well, I'm sorry, maybe he ditched me." Gingerbrave snapped. Wizard let out an annoyed sigh.
"Well, maybe he was being an asshole." Wizard laughed.
"Well, maybe they shouldn't have left me in the woods!"
"I dunno, just a thought, maybe she should learn how to take care of herself!" Wizard seethed. Gingerbrave stopped, his face darkening.
"Excuse me?" His voice lowered, shaking. "Sorry, I wasn't aware I hadn't been doing that since before the reset!"
Wizard froze.
"Shit, Brave, I-.."
"You're sorry?" Gingerbrave rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm sorry you grew up with your parents, Wizard."

"I'm sorry you had your mothers, and your brother, and then you had your parents!"

"You had your sister, and the twins! You know what I had, Starboy?"

The normally affectionate nickname was spat dripping with malice, causing Wizard to take a step back.

"You had-.."

"I had Dark Enchantress, that's right!" Gingerbrave laughed. "I had Red Velvet! I was..."
He stopped. Wizards face twisted. He couldn't tell what emotion the other was feeling exactly- but he felt like he was scaring her.
"I-..Wizard, I'm-.."
He hadn't noticed how close they were to each other. Wizards face softened, reaching out slowly.

"It...it's alright. I shouldn't have..."
"No- no, I shouldn't have...reacted like that.."