Chapter 2

Alex keep looking at the name. Steve notice. "Alex, you know the company?" Alex looked at Steve.

"Yea. I have ran into them a few time." Alex said as he kind of looked away. Steve looked back at the screen.

"What's there meeting about?" Asked Danny. Chin tapped a few times.

"Does not say but a meeting. Let look and see if her phone had a thing to do with it." Chin said he and Kono taped a few time. Then there was one massage.

"Is that Russian?" Asked Steve. Alex looked at.

"It's Russian." Alex said. He read it more.

"How do you know it's Russian?" Danny asked Alex.

"One of the many languages I know." Alex replied. "It's talking about a diamond shipment coming to this Island." Alex said looking at Steve.

"Okay everyone we need to find out where these diamonds are heading. Also Chin is that meeting still going on." Chin taped a few times.

"No but there is one tomorrow. From 12-2." Steve nodded.

"Alex and Danny are with me. Chin and Kono go ask some of the people from that meeting about or vic nothing else." They all left. They took Danny's sport car. Alex sat in the back while Danny was in the front. Steve was driving. He was driving fast. They knew where to go. They stopped suddenly at a shrimp stand. They all got out to see this big man named Kamekona Tupuola.

"What's up bros?" He said as he came out. "Who's he?" He said pointing to Alex.

"Kamekona this is Alex. What can you tell us about a shipment of diamonds coming to Hawaii." Steve asked Kamekona.

"I'm not in the business bros." Kamekona said. They nodded.

"Thanks Kamekona." Steve said and they left to go to there next lead. They went to a hotel room owned by one of the people that was going to be at the Scorpia meeting. They all put on bullet proof vest and guns but Alex refused one. He said he was too young but it just brought back bad memories.They got up to the 7th floor and waited at the door. Steve knocked on the door. "Five-0 open up." Nothing so Steve kicked down the door. Danny was behind Alex and Alex was behind Steve.

"Clear." Danny said. The place was trashed. Alex went out to the balcony. It was right below the place where the women was dropped.

"Steve. I think this is were she was dropped." Alex said.

"How do you know that?" Danny said.

"Calculation and her ring is on the ground." Alex said pointing to it on the floor. Danny had gloves on and picked it up.

"Who's room is this?" Alex asked looking around.

"Umm some guy named Micheal Rothman." Danny said. That name made Alex's blood run cold. He stopped dead in his tracks. "Hey Alex. You okay man?" Danny asked Alex looking at him worried. He was thinking that Alex was still a kid. Alex snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yea. Bad memories that's all." Alex continued to look around. Then Alex felt his instincts kick in. His heart felt like it was hurting. "Get down!" Then a bullet went right past Alex as he hit the floor. That would have been his head. All of them were behind something to protect them. Then a rain of bullets came crashing down on them.

"Everyone all right?" Steve asked as the bullets stopped. Alex and Danny yelled back yea.

"Danny toss me your gun." Alex said. Danny looked at him. "Danny now or never." Danny toosed him his H&K P30. The bullets started again. Alex knew where the shooter was. He stood up and shot the gun. The bullets stopped. Alex clinched the side of his right arm. He got hit right as he shot the man. Danny and Steve ran over to him.

"Alex you okay?" Steve asked.

"I was just shot. How do you think I feel. Bloody hell." Alex said. Both of the looked surprised. Alex looked at him. "What?"

"You were just shot and all you can say is bloody hell?" Danny asked. Alex rolled his eyes. Steve called an ambulance and his team.

"There on there way." Steve said. "You sure your okay?" Steve asked.

"Yea. I've had worse." That made the two a little worried. A few minutes later the ambulance came and they took the bullet out of Alex's arm and sew it up without painkillers. Steve and Danny watched in horror as Alex did not flinch or anything. Kono came and Alex was relieved by seeing her.

"Hey Alex." She looked at his arm and put it aside. "The sniper is dead thanks to Alex here. He had the woman's DNA all over him just about and so case closed."

"Not yet Kono. Diamonds for one and what about Rothman. He could have also killed her but paid for the guy I shot to kill her. That's how Scorpia works." Alex said. The paramedics finished fixing Alex's arm. They were outside. Chin and Max came by.

"I don't believe we have meet. I'm Max." Alex shook his hand.

"Alex." Chin grabbed a picture and showed Alex.

"You did a fine job of killing him. Right in between the eyes." Alex looked down almost guilty. "Right now he is a John Doe." Max sat down next to Alex.

"You did excellent shooting. It was just about right in the center of his forehead. A few centimeters off." Alex looked up and smile just a little.

"Thanks. Still something I'm not so proud of." They wrapped things up and headed back to HQ. They had Alex sit in Steve's Office while they talked.

"The first shot was for Alex. He knew it was coming. That's the thing I don't understand." Steve said. They pulled up Alex's profile. Each of them looked at each mission Alex went on. Each time they thought differently about Alex. Kono was the first one to speak up.

"I got something. Looks like Scorpia has tried to kill him four times. Now five. They have wanted him dead the first time they trained him. It even says he was shot 2 cm above his heart. Poor kid." They all looked over at Alex. He was siting in a chair sleeping.

"It's getting late. I'll take him back to his Hotel." Steve said.

"Hey. Tomorrow I'm bring Grace with me for the day." Danny told Steve.

"Sure. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Steve said walking into his office. He shook Alex awake. "Hey Alex. Time to go." Steve said. Alex eyes opened slowly. He rubbed his eyes.

"I fell asleep. That rarely happens." Alex said.

"Well we are heading to your hotel room." Steve said. Alex got up from the chair and stretched. Steve took him back to his Hotel. When they got to the door it looked like it had been broken down. Steve took out his SIG P226R and slowly went inside. Alex got inside behind Steve. His room was trashed. Alex felt like something was wrong. He turned around and there was a man in all black. He had a knife in his hand.

"Steve!" Alex kicked the man but he started swinging his knife at Alex. He ended up cutting Alex's side. After that Alex was able to get the knife out of the guys hand. He kicked him right in the gut. Alex saw the guys eyes roll into the back of his head. Steve turned on the light. Alex clutched his side.

"Alex. Oh Alex.  You are really accident prone." Alex sat down on the bed and lifted his shirt up to see his side. It was a clean cut. Steve had left the room to get a first aid kit. Once he came back he cuffed the man and call his team again. Alex opened the first aid kit and started to clean the wound, not of course without wincing. Steve went over to him after he ended his call. "Let me help. Take your shirt off." Steve demanded. Alex hesitated. Steve was staring at him. Alex slowly took off his shirt. Steve expression did not changed as he saw the small teen with all his scars.

"I guess you knew about this." Alex pointed to his sniper wound. Steve nodded. Steve sat down next to Alex and started to clean the wound and stitch up his side.

"So how did you get into the spying." Alex sighed and then winced.

"My uncle worked for MI6 and basically trained from when I was able to talk. My parents died in a plane crash when I was a few mouths old. Then my uncle dies when I was 14 and I was black mailed into this." Alex told Steve. He would have said more but he did not want to. Steve was done and he helped Alex put his shirt n before the others got there. Alex switch hotel room and got some sleep. The one thing that bothered him was how did they know that he was there in Hawaii.