Chapter 6

A few minutes later Yassen came back in and Alex was siting on the bed. Yassen mad noise so he would not scare Alex.

"I'm nothing like my father." Alex said. Yassen walked in front of him. Alex looked up at Yassen.

"I know your not. Somethings are similar." Yassen said with his Russian accent. He still had the picture of Alex that the men from HPD gave Yassen. "Your friends are looking for you. There never going to find you though." Alex looked away from Yassen hurt. Yassen left room. A few minutes later he came back in with rope.

"Yassen what are you doing?" Alex asked. Alex was still to weak to do much of anything. Yassen started to tie Alex hands in front of him.

"They know your here. We are going to leave the island." Yassen grabbed him roughly. "Я думал, мы были в безопасности, но полицейские здесь намного умнее." (I thought we were safe but cops are a lot smarter here.) Yassen said dragging Alex to his red Ferrari

"Позвольте мне пойти. Вы не имеете права сделать это." (Let me go. You have no right to do this.) Alex said back. Yassen shoved Alex into the car and got in himself. Yassen started down the street going really fast. Alex got an idea. Yassen had not locked the doors. Alex put his hand on the door handle and as soon as they stopped he said. "Извините Yassen." (Sorry Yassen) Yassen looked at Alex as he opened the door and started to run down the street. Yassen followed him to try and get him. As soon as he heard a gun load Alex stopped.

"Alex. I really don't want to shot you." He said as a women ran back into her house.

"Why Yassen? Is it cause I'm a kid?" Yassen did not say anything. Alex started to walk away when Yassen answered back.

"Your dad wants to see you." Alex looked at Yassen.

"My father is dead. Your suppose to be dead." Alex started to turn around and then he heard a gun go off. Also there was sirens going off. Alex looked down and saw blood spread through his shirt. Yassen looked sad and he saw a came and he ran into his car and left Alex. The women from before ran out to Alex. Alex had fallen to the floor. He was on his back looking into the sky.

"Stay with me kid ambulance is almost here." She was cutting Alex's hands free. She had a towel and started putting pressure on his wound. Steve and Danny came into view.

"What happen?" Steve asked Alex but all Alex could to was look at the sky.

"I saw him and another man. He shot the boy after he tried and escape." The women said. Alex's eyes started to close.

"Alex, keep your eyes open." Danny said and the ambulance came. They put a heart monitor on him. They started bandaging him up. That's she Alex's eyes closed. His heart stopped and the paramedics started cussing as they did CPR. Then it started to beep really slowly. They loaded him into the ambulance and took him to the hospital. They had to give him blood and he had to go into surgery. All of five-0 including Max went to the hospital to wait for Alex to get out of surgery. Kono just arrived with Chin.

"How's he doing?" Kono asked.

"He's still in surgery." Steve said.

"He also lost a lot of blood." Danny said.

"That too." Steve said. Kono was down next to Danny and Chin stood.

"Wow. How long has he been in there?" Chin asked. Steve looked at his watch.

"Little over an hour." Steve said as a doctor came in and headed to them.

"Are you the people that brought the boy with the bullet in his stomach." The doctor said. Steve and Danny stood up.