Chapter 7

They let Alex out of the hospital and Steve was there to take him to Five-0 HQ. He had not told them what happen with Yassen. He knew that they were going to have questions for him. Danny took Grace to school. The drive to HQ was really quiet. Steve did not have any thing to talk to him about, for now. Once he got to HQ they started to ask question.

"What happen?" Was Steve's question. Alex sat down in a chair in his office. No one else was in yet.

"Well when I woke up after passing out I woke up here and Grace was watching me. Then Danny came and but there was a man behind him which knocked him out by hitting him in the head with a baseball bat. Then there was another man that injected me with something." Alex remembered more but did not want to say anything else.

"What about after that? I know you were locked up but I mean you looked all beat up." Steve said. Alex took a breath.

"They tortured me. They were hoping that I would die from the puncture lung." Steve stopped him there.

"A punctured lung. You had a punctured lung. Who was the guy that did that to you?" Steve said.

"I don't know." Alex lied. Steve motioned for him to continue. "After he punched me which seemed like hours, they left me alone to die. I started to hear guns or gun go off. Next thing I knew someone was in my cell picking me up."

"That was a few minutes after we tried to rescue you. The phone number you gave Grace helped track you down." Alex nodded. "Continue. We know about Yassen." Alex took a sharp breath. He almost froze.

"Well, I woke up in a bed. Then I fell asleep again. When I woke up I talked with Yassen for a bit and fell asleep again." Alex said. Alex turned around to see Danny in the door way.

"Alex. I am grateful that you saved my daughters life." Danny said.

"No problem Danny. I do it like a lot." Alex said.

"What happen next?" Steve said. Alex turned back to Steve to continue his story.

"I woke up again and got up and moved around. Yassen came in and left once he someone knock on his door. I don't know who cause he locked me in a room. When he came back he tied up my hands. I still was having a hard time moving so it was easy for him to tie me up. He put me in his car and tried to get me off the island. I got out of the car and ran till he shot me." Alex said. Everyone started to come in the building. At least Kono and Chin where there in the other room.

"Okay Alex. You are coming to my house tonight and you are going to stay till this matter is done." Steve said and all Alex probably could do is just nodded. Both of them left the office as Alex just sat there and looked at the floor. He keep thinking about his dream. Then Steve came back in. "We got another body. You want to come Alex?"

"Yea." He got up and headed into Danny's car. Alex was in the back look out the windows. They drove to the beach. There was a man on the beach that had a bullet in his head. He even had a suit on that was all wet. They started look at the body while Kono talked to the women that found him. Alex looked at the body noting everything. Max came and was examining the body as well.

"Male late 30 early 40. casue of death looks to be a bullet wound to the head. Time of death looks to be just a few hours ago." Max said. Alex took some gloves and kneeled down beside the body.

"I don't know about the bullet wound Max. Looks like there is a puncture hole here almost like a string. Could have been posion then once he was dead they put a bulet in his head to send a message." Alex said showing Max the hole in the guys arm.

"Possibly. Would you like to come back with me to the lad and we can figure it out together." Max asked.

"I would but I think Steve wants me to stay by him." Alex said not looking Steve. Steve was about to say that he wanted Alex to sta with them. Alex heard Danny laugh.

"He beat you too it." Danny said.

"How did you know that I was going to say that?" Steve said. Alex shrugged.

"I could hear you moving around and acting protective after I was kidnapped so I figured that. It does not take a genius to figure it out." Alex said remembering a long time ago with how Wolf protected him. Fox even as well.

"Okay. Let's go. We got an ID on the guy. His wife is on the Island and were going to go talk to her." Steve said. As they were about to leave a girl stopped Alex.

"Hey. I was wondering if you want to go get a drink later." The women asked. She was the one that found the body. She was blond with blue eyes. He was playing with her hair. "I'm Ashley." She shook hand with Alex and handed him her number. Then she left. Steve looked at Alex.

"You going to call her?" Danny asked. Alex chukled.

"No." Alex said. Then Steve nuged him.

"Come on Alex. Your a ladies man." Steve said.

"The last time I got to close to a girl she ended up dead and I watched it." Then Alex left to go to the car. They drove to the guys house to talk to the wife to find out something interesting about them.