Dad?

YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END!? LMAO Y'ALL ARE MUY STUPIDO!

jkjkjkjkjk i luv all of you <3

thx to @Kayla7765 for giving me an idea of what to write. this one will follow the events of camilo and yn dating. we'll start at the epilogue again. and ofc there will be some family drama *insert smirk emoji*

READ THIS BOOK OR CAMILO WILL HAUNT YOU IN A BAD WAY!

~~~~~~~~

THIS IS THE EPILOGUE! IF YOU'VE ALREADY READ IT YOU CAN SKIP OVER TO THE NEXT "~~~~~~~~" THING!

I woke up with a smile. Today's a special day. My birthday! Camilo's been sixteen for a couple months, but now it's finally my turn to be sixteen.

I wore the same outfit as always. But, today, I decided to wear a bow. Just because today was a special day and all.

I opened the door as I heard shouting. I winced.

"Happy birthday, Y/n!" Everyone hollered. There was balloons everywhere, confetti, and signs. Camilo was standing there with a present. I smiled to myself.

"You guys did this just for me?" I asked everyone. My eyes teared up, but I quickly wiped the tears away. I couldn't let anyone see me cry.

"It's your birthday, after all. You're special. So why wouldn't we?" Camilo asked me as he handed me a present. I grinned to myself and opened the present. It wasn't that big, but it's not like I cared.

I'm just happy that everyone's here. This is the first birthday that anyone's given me a gift.

As I ripped the wrapping paper off, I saw there was a heart pillow inside. A small-ish one. I didn't think much of it.

"Aw. Thanks Camilo." I thanked him. Everyone was quiet for a moment as Pepa cleared her throat.

"There's, uh... there's a note on the back." Pepa told me. I raised an eyebrow and turned the pink heart pillow over. Just like she said, there was a note on the back in Camilo's handwriting.

"Oh!" I exclaimed as I read the note.

"Read it out loud." Mirabel said. I looked up at them. Camilo looked like he was sweating.

"Okay..?" I trailed off in a suspicious tone. They're all being so weird. I started to read the note. It said:

Dear Y/n,

We've known each other for so long. But I feel like I've only gotten to really know you recently. You're really special and I can't think of another person I like to hang out with more. I really am hoping that you feel the same I feel for you. I feel different when I'm with you. In a good way. In fact, a GREAT way. I love you, Y/n. And I would be honored if you were to be my girlfriend.

From, Camilo.

My entire body shook. The feeling was in my stomach again. If this is the love he's feeling, then maybe we're meant for each other. Maybe we're soulmates.

"Wow. How romantic!" Isabela beamed.

"Maybe someone should answer!" Dolores coughed, hinting for me to answer. My head whipped upwards. My entire face was absolutely red.

"Oh! Uh... I..." I trailed off. Camilo looked like he was about to throw up. Pepa did as well, actually. Everyone was nervous. How was I supposed to say no though?

"Of course I'd like to date you, Camilo." I smiled at him. Everyone cheered as Camilo pulled me in for an embrace. As we were hugging, Camilo decided to shoot his shot.