Runaways

i'll probably only have a couple more chapters left because the views keep lowering and lowering. but dont worry, im thinking about another book to write ;)

~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the feeling of someone squeezing my stomach, and I felt skin against my back. I turned around and felt Camilo's hot breath against my face. His eyes were open and he was smiling down at me.

"I don't remember falling asleep in your arms." I teased Camilo. He shrugged.

"I was having nightmares and I needed something to hug. I normally have a-" Camilo suddenly clamped his jaw together to stop himself from talking.

"Hm. Let me guess, you normally have a teddy bear." I suggested. Camilo didn't say anything, so I took that as a yes. I giggled.

"Aww, my little Camilo has a teddy bear." I mocked Camilo. He rolled my eyes and gave me a squeeze.

"I like you better. Maybe we should sleep like this every night." Camilo remarked. I thought carefully about what I should say next. 

"Maybe. We'll see." I smiled at Camilo. I totally forgot that he was shirtless for a moment. All I could think about is Camilo and I spending the rest of our lives together like this. Maybe even with kids. Little Camilos and Y/ns running around the house.

I got out of bed, brushed my hair, teeth, changed my clothing, and walked downstairs. I saw my dad and step-mom arguing. I hid behind a door and decided to listen in to their conversation. 

"I'm done of pretending to like your stupid child and their boyfriend! I did your deal and I want them out!" My step-mom hollered. My eyes widened and I clenched my fists. I decided to wait before I wrecked her so I could see what my dad would say.

"Listen, I know what our deal was, but I can't send them out. I thought maybe you'd end up liking Y/n." My dad said in a sad tone. I don't know why, but I suddenly felt upset. It's not even like I care about him. But, I mean, he is still my dad. 

I came out from behind the doorway and they both looked at me. Dad had a hint of remorse in his eyes, but my stupid step-mom had a smug smile. This is it. I'm leaving.

"I'll be packing." I remarked as I turned around and walked away. No one came after me. Not like I cared. I opened the door and saw Camilo was still brushing through his hair. 

"We're leaving." I stated as I started to take my clothes out of my wardrobe. Camilo gave me a weird look.

"What? Why?" He asked me. I sighed.

"I'll tell you on the way. But, we're gonna steal the car and get out of here." I informed Camilo. Thankfully, he didn't ask anymore questions. He just started to pack up.

"I think this is the shortest vacation I've ever been on." Camilo joked. When I didn't laugh, he could tell something was up. Before he could say anything, our door opened. We looked over. There stood little Josie, Janet, and Caleb. 

"You... you guys are leaving?" Josie's voice trembled. I saw there were tears in her eyes. It made my heart melt. 

"We're sorry, Josie." I apologized. I looked over at Camilo and saw that he was on the verge of tears as well. 

"I wish we could." Janet and Caleb said in unison. An idea popped into my head. It was a crazy idea, but it was an idea. I rubbed my eyes and groaned.

"You guys could come with us." I muttered. As soon as I said this, it was chaos. Everyone was jumping up and down and smiling like crazy. Especially Camilo who was hugging Josie.