The One <3

this book is getting to be longer than the other one, but, oh well! hope u guys r enjoying it >;)

may i introduce... the CUTEST wedding ever

~~~~~~~~

My bridesmaids, Mirabel, Dolores, Isabela, and Luisa were in the backroom with me. So was Pepa, of course. I was pacing and practically dripping bullets.

"Calm down, Y/n!" Pepa said as she fanned me with a piece of paper. I closed my eyes and focused on breathing.

"I'm sorry. It's just... today has to be perfect. And... and I have to kiss Camilo in front of everyone!" I cried out. Pepa nodded in an understanding way. So did Dolores. They're the only two here who have been married. Surprising enough. 

"I understand how you feel. But, today will be memorable no matter what." Pepa assured me. I'm not sure how that was supposed to make me feel, but it ended up making me feel even more anxious. I didn't even know that was possible! I cracked my knuckles. 

"Hm!" Dolores squeaked as she put her ear up. All eyes were on her. It seemed that someone was talking to her. Dolores kept on nodding like that meant anything. 

"Alright. They're ready, Y/n." Dolores told me. I let out a huge huff, flattened my dress, and put on a smile. Today's going to be a great day no matter what. 

I went to the door and saw my dad standing there. We gave each other smiles as the door opened. I looked down the aisle and saw Camilo standing there. His eyes were already watering. I gave him a wink as I looped my arm around my dad's.

"I'm glad I'm here for your amazing day even though we've been through a lot together." Dad whispered into my ear. Tears threatened to escape, so I wiped them away.

"I'm happy you're here too, dad. It means a lot." I told him as I heard the bridal music being played on the piano. Bruno was actually a very good piano player, believe it or not.

I looked over and saw Josie standing to the side. She was the flower girl and had just put pedals all over the floor. I saw them strategically placed. It made me laugh. She really is a perfectionist. 

As we got closer and closer to the love of my life, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. My face was flushing.

 Camilo wiped the tears away and stared at me with a small smile. His eyes were shining. Mine were too. After today, everything was going to change. Not where we lived, but everything else.

Dad let go of my arm and I kissed him on the cheek. I walked up to the stage thing and stood across from Camilo. We took each other's hands. I always knew he'd look good in a tuxedo. I knew it from the start.

"You look beautiful/handsome, paloma." Camilo whispered to me. I smiled at him. 

"You look sexy, tesoro." I whispered back to Camilo. He blushed which made me feel tingly. I love making him feel flustered as much as he loves making me blush.

I wasn't really paying attention to the priest. I was just staring into Camilo's beautiful eyes as he did the same to me.

Antonio started walking down the aisles and I saw the rings on a pillow. I smiled in excitement. This was one of my favorite parts about weddings. Antonio gave the rings to the priest and Camilo gave him a wink.

Camilo and I put on each other's rings. When Camilo put my ring on my finger, he started massaging my ring finger. I pulled it back and gave Camilo a look. Let's not do this here.

"You may now say your vows." Said the priest. Camilo pulled out a wrinkled piece of paper from his pocket. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Y/n. The love of my life. Ever since the moment I've laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one. Even if I didn't show it at first." Camilo said with a smirk. That earned a couple laughs. From me as well. We absolutely hated each other at first.