A "Friendly" Visit

after this book is over, im thinking of making a fnaf security breach book cause ive only seen one rlly good one, and i want to try to make one as well. tell me what you think!

EDIT: i am not making a fnaf book LMAO. im not cut out for it ;)

<3 you and don't forget to drink water and eat food like camilo would want ;)

~~~~~~~~

As we hit the road, I realized that I should definitely apologize to Camilo about what I had said earlier. My smile fell.

"What's wrong, love?" Camilo questioned me as he took my hand. It's pretty obvious that he's forgotten about what I had said. But, I should still bring it up. Even if I really don't want to. 

"I'm... I'm really sorry about what I said to Isabela- I mean you. I was just trying to get on your nerves, and it obviously did the trick." I apologized. Camilo shrugged with a smirk. 

"You can make it up to me." Said Camilo. I saw the mischief in his eyes. I rolled my eyes even though Camilo could see me obviously smiling.

"How so?" I wondered as I batted my eyes in a joking way. I was trying to make myself sound and look as innocent as possible. 

"A kiss, pretty please with a cherry on top." Camilo said as he flashed his teeth. I leaned forward. As I did, the car came to a sudden stop which stopped me from kissing Camilo.

"This looks like a good place to stop and stretch our legs!" Dad said as he looked back at the two of us. Our faces were still close which suggested that we were about to kiss. Dad's eyes widened.

"Oh! Did I interrupt something?" Quizzed Dad. I shook my head and sighed as I unlocked my seat belt. 

"Nope. It's fine. Let's just go inside." I said in a pissed tone. Camilo and I were finally making up, but, whatever dad! Not like it matters or anything...

We walked into the small gas station. As the door opened, there was a ding. I looked up and saw that there was a bell attached to the door. Huh. Weird!

Camilo took my hand and gripped it tightly. I didn't know why, but I didn't ask either. I led Camilo to the junk food aisle.

"I have some money, so I'm going to see if there's any snacks." I stated. Camilo nodded. I didn't mention that I already have plenty of snacks in my bag. But, I mean, you can never have too many snacks!

I grabbed a bag of (favorite chips) and walked up to the counter. There was an old woman standing there. She had her chestnut hair up in a tight but with some gray hear peaking through. 

"Total will be $1.76, sugar." The old woman smiled at me. I gave her a warm smile back. She reminded me of a very sweet Grandma. I just wanted to hug her and make warm chocolate chip cookies with her.

"Here you go. Keep the change." I remarked as I handed her five bucks. I saw her eyes light up and I smiled to myself as I turned around to walk away. 

this next part might be TW for sa. kind of. sooooo- skip to the next bold words if that ain't ur forte. 

"Whoa!" I cried out as I put my hands on whoever's chest this was for support. I looked up and saw it was a guy my age. My eyes widened as I blushed in embarrassment. 

I hastily pulled my hands away and looked for Camilo. He was nowhere to be seen. Must be in the bathroom or looking for ice cream.

"What are you doing in a rough place like this, hun?" This boy asked me. His hands were on my shoulders. I tried to wiggle away, but his hands gripped even tighter. I started to hyperventilate. 

"I... I..." I started to trail off. He smirked down at me. It wasn't a comforting smirk like Camilo's. It made tears come to the bridge of my eyes. 

I frantically looked around. No one. Not even the sweet old lady. I don't have any clue where she went.

"I can drive you home if you need to." The boy offered. I shook my head, but I couldn't form words. My mouth went dry. 

"Get your nasty hands off my girlfriend/or boyfriend!" Camilo hollered as he punched the boy in the face. I gasped as Camilo pushed me behind his back.

okie! it's over. but now comes some physical violence. if you don't like that, skip to the "~~~~~~~~"

 I peered over Camilo's shoulder and saw the boy standing there, grabbing his bloody nose. I gasped. Are we going to get in trouble?

"I'll kill you. Both of you." He hissed at us as I slowly started to walk away.

"Starting with your little-" And I'd rather not say the next word. Let's just say that it rhymes with witch, and is another word for a female dog.

I saw Camilo's eyes grow wide in rage. His fists clenched in pure anger and there was basically steam coming out of his ears.

"Come on. Let's go." I said softly as I grabbed Camilo's hand, trying to pull him away. He didn't budge. I tried to drag Camilo away, but it was no use. 

"No. Not after he cussed at you like that." Camilo mumbled to himself as he launched himself at the boy. 

I screamed in fear as Camilo tackled the boy. They both were thrown into one of those aisle things. Everything fell.

The old woman appeared out of nowhere. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. 

"You boys! Stop right now!" She yelled as loud as she could with her fragile voice. Everything was a blur as Camilo and the boy started to throw punches. 

I tried too do something. Anything to stop Camilo from hitting him. I could care less about the boy getting smacked, but I don't want Camilo getting hurt or in trouble.

I knew neither of them were going to listen to me if I told them to stop, so I did the only reasonable thing I could think of. I jumped in front of Camilo to stop him. 

As I did, I quickly realized that was a horrid idea. I was punched by the two boys at the exact. Same. Time. I clutched my face and fell to the ground.

"Y/n!" Camilo hollered. I looked up and saw pure terror in his eyes. My eyes closed slowly before everything went black. 

~~~~~~~~

I woke up as my head bumped up and down. I was laying on Camilo's lap in the car. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I looked up at Camilo. His lip was bloody and so was his eyebrow. 

"Camilo? Are you okay?" I wondered. He looked down at me. This was an awkward angle.

"Yeah. I just beat up that stupid rat." Camilo smirked down at me. I couldn't help but smile in a warm manner. I can't believe Camilo hurt that kid just for me.

"You didn't have to do that." I told Camilo. He started to play with my hair. It felt good.

"He was making you feel uncomfortable. He wouldn't stop. So I showed him who he was messing with." Camilo smiled. I rolled my eyes and turned my head over again.

"I'm so glad you're alright. I was taking a massive poo the entire time." Dad said. I winced.

"Didn't need to know that." I said in a very much disgusted tone. Camilo chuckled to himself as I decided to stay laying in Camilo's lap the rest of the car ride. It was comfortable anyways.

i think we've had enough action. oh, and don't you worry about that boy. he definitely isn't going to be showing up again... ;)