Italy Time!

guys. monty thirst traps from fnaf security breach keeps showing up on my fyp and i'm SAVING THEM! for goodness sakes. what has my life come to!? >:(

anywaysssss, drink starbucks, eat goldfish, and enjoy this next chapter ;D

~~~~~~~~

"We've arrived!" My dad announced, awaking me and Camilo from our slumber. I mumbled some words to myself as I sat up. I looked out the window and saw a mansion! 

"Whoa. Is this where you live?" I quizzed dad as I got out of the car, backpack in hand. He nodded.

"Yep. This big house is all mine." Dad remarked before he cleared his throat.

"It could be yours too." He corrected himself. I stared at the big house in awe as Camilo elbowed me. I hummed and looked over at him.

"You're not going to live in this house with your dad forever, right?" Questioned Camilo. The way he said "dad" had the slightest sound of disgust behind it. I shook my head at his question.

"Of course not. I love Casita." I assured Camilo with a grin. I'm not even sure why he'd think that. I hugged Camilo with one arm to make sure Camilo knew I wasn't going anywhere. 

He hugged me tighter than I had. I let out a huff since he was squeezing me so hard.

"I only have one guest room with your step-mom and step-siblings living here." Dad said. I nodded and then finally took in what he had said. My eyes widened.

"Wait, what!?" I exclaimed. The very same woman who wanted me gone was still living here!? And so were her little gremlins!? 

"Follow me and your maids will take your guys' backpacks." Stated Dad as two maids came up to us, grabbing the backpack from our hands. My eyes widened. Maids? What? How rich is this man?

"Wow. I feel so fancy." Camilo said with a smug smile as he elbowed me. And he sure was right. I do feel fancy. Casita is magical, but this house... this house is fantastic. Giant. Rich. 

Camilo took my hand as we walked through the double doors. There was a big, beautiful light was up on the ceiling. It was a couple of lights, actually. 

"Dad, what's that big light on the ceiling?" I asked him as I pointed up to the wonderful sight. I couldn't look away. 

"That's a chandelier. Have you never seen a chandelier?" A boy asked me. I looked over and saw a little boy who couldn't be older than twelve. 

His hair was red-ish and he had freckles. His eyes were brown. When he talked I could see dimples in the corner of his mouth when he talked.

 There was a girl next to him who looked the same age as him. Actually, the two looked very similar. 

She had red hair as well, but it was a lot lighter. Her eyes were a darker brown than his. Her freckles were practically the same as his, but no dimples. 

She was about an inch taller than him, and bent over to whisper something into his ear without breaking eye contact with me. It was uncomfortable, so I shifted my gaze.

"Oh, right! I forget they're poor." The boy cried out without a hint of remorse in his voice. The girl side glanced him with wide eyes and shoved him. He yelped and grabbed onto the column for support.

"Janet, Caleb! Go to your room." A shrill voice yelled. I looked up the spiral staircase and saw a tall, slim woman with red hair in a braid walk down the stairs. Her eyes were piercing green. I shuddered. 

"Yes, mother." The two said in sync as they walked away. Their steps were in sync as well. None of them looked like Italians, and they didn't talk like them either.