𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2)

You stop a few feet away from there front door to catch your breath. After finally catching your breath you walk up to the door. You put your stuff in your bag and sit it on the ground. Before you could knock, Casa Madrigal opens the door and Mirabel comes running at you. "Y/NNNNNN!!" She shouts before tackling you onto the ground in a hug. "Mirabel!" You shout laughing and she laughs to not breaking the hug.
               (Dolore's POV)

"Y/NNNNNN!!" I hear Mirabel shout mixed with running. I quickly run down the stairs and stop at the doorway. I see y/n on the ground with Mirabel on top of her hugging her. They were both laughing. I feel jealousy grow over me and cross my arms. I make a high pitch hum to get their attention. "No fair.. Why am I so jealous.. ugh I shouldn't have a crush on my best friend but there is no way I'm letting MIRABEL steal her." I say in my head still looking at them.

                        (Back to your POV)

I hear a high pitch hum and quickly look over to the side of Mirabel. "Dolores!!!" I say with a smile as Mirabel breaks the hug and helps me up. "Hey n/n!" She says and runs up to me giving me a hug, wrapping her arms around my mid stomach area. I hug her back resting my arms on her shoulders. I start to blush while Mirabel just stands their silently pretending she is "kissing someone" hinting to the moment that's happening right now. I roll my eyes at her then Dolores breaks the hug and Mirabel stops and goes inside. "Well let's head inside! We only have a hour and 30 minutes left!" She says grabbing my hand and dragging me inside. I quickly grab my bag as she drags me. "I know where to go, you don't have to hold my hand, what am I? A baby?" You laugh teasing her for being so excited. "Maybe you are." She smirks while continuing to walk you to her room. You turn blood red and she makes a satisfied hum.

After a few minutes, you finally calm down and are in her room. "Alrighty, I'll do your hair then you can put your dress and whatever else on after." She says with a smile holding up a brush and hair spray. "Ok!" You say with a smile. "Perfect!" She says and brushes out your hair carefully. You close your eyes, loving the feeling of her messing with your hair. 20 minutes pass and she finishes the back and starts working on the front. You keep your eyes closed still enjoying the feeling. "You mind if I play music?" She asks. "Sure!" You say. She starts playing music and "Sway with me" starts playing. (The one from Birds of Prey) She moves closer to your face.. you feel the tension of the moment.

                 (Dolore's POV)

I move closer to the beautiful woman in front of me. As I get closer I hear her heart beat begin to beat even faster. I smile a little. "Should I...?" I think to myself as I continue fixing the front of her hair. I stop for a second and check the time. "40 minutes.. I'll do it a different time." I think to myself once again and add finishing touches to her hair. "Done!" I say with a smile. "Thanks!" She says and I smile. "Of course! Now go get dressed, I'll be a bit late but I should be out by the time u start singing." I say to her. She nods and I shoo her out of my room. Once I close the door I quickly start getting ready.

                      (Your POV)

I quickly get out of the room and rush to Mirabel's room and knock on the door. She opens the door and smiles at me. "Hey y/n what do you need?" She asks me. "I need your help with my dress." You say and hold up the dress. "Wow it's beautiful! I bet Dolores will loveeee it~" she says fluttering her eyelashes. "Ughhh just hurry up!" You say and rush into the room. You quickly put on the dress and Mirabel ties the back of it. You look into the mirror and smile.

 You look into the mirror and smile

(Your hair)

(Your dress)

(Your dress)

"Wow! You look beautiful!" Mirabel says with a smile. "Haha thanks Mira!" You say and smile at her. You put on your sparkly black heels (or wedges or flats up to you <3)  and leave the room after saying one last bye to Mirabel. You couldn't wait to see Dolores. "I bet she will look beautiful.." you say to yourself while walking down the hallway. Little did you know she would be surprising you. Suddenly you heard a male voice. You quickly look over and see Bruno. "Hey Y/n..!" He says with a small smile while holding one of his rats. "You look great.." he says once again. "Thanks Bruno! You look awesome too!" You say with a smile surprised he dressed up.

 "Thanks Bruno! You look awesome too!" You say with a smile surprised he dressed up

(What he is wearing)

"Thanks.. may I walk you out?" He asks holding out his arm while his rat sits on his shoulder copying his movement. You giggle a little before taking his arm. He walks you outside of the house and towards the rest of the family. "Hey everybody!" You say with a smile. They all turn around and look at you and start being.. well.. the Madrigal's. "HEY ITS Y/N!" shouts Camilo as he intensely waved at you. Pepa and Julieta smile at you. Felix tries shutting up Camilo and gives you one of his cheesiest smiles and thumbs up. Isabela smiles and waves and lastly.. Antonio.. who is too busy talking to one of Bruno's rats. You laugh at all of them but realize you don't see Dolores. Suddenly Felix moves and there she is... Dolores. She looked beautiful. You looked at her dress in awe.

(Her dress all of it a bit shorter so you can at least see from her ankles down

(Her dress all of it a bit shorter so you can at least see from her ankles down. Idk why but I feel like she would hate long dresses.)

She was talking to Luisa until she pointed at you which made Dolores turn around. You watch her jaw drop studying you practically everywhere. "Wow... y/n.. you look beautiful." She says in awe. You blush a little and smile. "Well thank you, you look beautiful too Dolores." You say and after you hear her make a hug pitch noise and turn red. "Well we should go, let me walk you?" Bruno asks you again with a smile. "Of course my favorite rat boy." You say with a laugh. He blushes and Camilo laughs at what you said. Dolores overhears and quickly makes her way to you as you and the rest of the family begin to head down the hill to the village's stage. You link arms with Bruno and walk beside him as Dolores walks in the other side of you. She all of a sudden walks gets behind you and gets close to your ear. "By the way.. I heard you earlier.. thank you amor." She says with a whisper then leaves you dying as you walk with Bruno. "Are you ok Y/n?" He asks you as one of his rats sniff you. "Y-yep couldn't have been better-!" You say as your voice begins to go higher. Suddenly you hear Mirabel and Camilo practically crying from laughing so hard and Dolores keeps walking beside Camilo proud of what she did. You ignore them all, leaving the adults including Abuela confused in the back.