𝙼𝚒 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛 (𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1)

(This is a story about isabela x female reader bc the person never specified. There may be some lime parts but nothing to extreme. Hope you like this @Nearthestairs !)

You were checking your garden, making sure all of your plants were doing ok. It was mid summer and the sun shined brightly onto your back and you are on your hands and knees checking every plant, watering if needed.  You fixed your strap that is attached to your overalls before wiping the sweat off your forehead.

  You fixed your strap that is attached to your overalls before wiping the sweat off your forehead

(Your outfit)

As you walk over to your fruit side of your garden you suddenly feel vines wrap around one of your hands carefully and spin you. You laugh as it stops you where you are facing Isabela. "Hey Isa!" You say with a smile. "Hola mi amor." She says with a smile and pulls you into a hug. You guys had been dating for 5 months now, you started dating back in February and still are now. "Sooo I have a question to ask you." She says as she claps her hands making it noticeable that she is excited. "And what's that amor?" You ask her with a smile as you looked up at the slightly taller woman. She was pretty talk you would admit to yourself but never to her, but she knew it, even if she was only like 3 inches taller. "Well.. I was wondering if you would like to come to the pool with me.. AND watch the fireworks for the 4th!" She says with a smile. You get confused first and check your phone, realizing it's already the 4th of July. "Hmm.. sure!" You say smiling. "Yay!" She says as she picks you up and spins you. You laugh "Isa stop it!" She smiles at you as she puts you down. "When are we going?" You ask her. "Well... how about about here in a few hours..?" She asks you. "Sure! Is it just us there or others?" You ask hoping not many people will be there. "Just me, you, and the family!" She says knowing exactly what you were thinking. "Mk.." you say, yeah you were fine with them being there because you were out to them.. well most of them.. not the adults. They supported the lgbtq, just you two never had time. She walks up to you and wraps her arms around your waist. "Mi amor.. it's ok. I promise they will be fine with us." She says with a smile. You smile back with a nod. "Until then.. you worry about finding a bathing suit~" she says with a smirk kissing your jaw. You blush as she kisses from there to your neck. "I-Isa not here..!" You say stumbling over your words while laughing nervously. She kisses down to your collarbone before stopping. "Fine mi amor, a different time then." She says with a small smirk making you blush. You quickly brush it off as you walk back over to your flowers watching the last few.  "We'll see ya in a bit mi flor~" she says with a hum as she walks out of the gate shutting it behind her. You drop your watering can turning sunburnt red. She has never called you THAT before. You mumble to yourself, frustrated, as you pick up the watering can, seeing it spilled out the rest of the water into the side walk. Luckily you were done but still. That was a waste of water. You sigh as you sit it on the side walk and walk inside deciding to go ahead and get dressed.

                      (An hour passes)
You finally had your bathing suit on, about to put on a dress over it and a hat on. You look in the mirror to see what the bathing suit looked on you.

(The bathing suit you were wearing, if you don't like it, then use your imagination <3)

You smile at it before slipping on the dress.

(Dress you wore over it, again not comfy, use your imagination 😄)

Then lastly you put on a pair of sandels before making your way to the pool. Suddenly you here your voice get shouted and so you turn around and see Camilo. "Hey Y/n! You look great!" He says with a smile. He was shirtless and wore burnt orange swimming trunks and sandals. "May I walk with you to the pool?" He asks you. "Sure!" You say agreeing knowing that even if you said no, he would find a way to force himself into walking with you or finding a way for you to say yes. You guys finally get there to the pool after 5 minutes worth of walking you open up the gate and walk down the the pool and see everyone is already there, even Abuela, who was lounging in a chair under an umbrella with sunglasses on. You look around  and see Isabela talking to Luisa. She looked so beautiful in her bathing suit.

( what the bathing suit that isabela was wearing looked like )

You walk over to Pepa and talk to her for a while before taking off your dress and putting it on the table, fixing your bathing suit. Dolores, Camilo, and Mirabel were already in the pool. As soon as you got into the pool suddenly Camilo shouts "CHICKEN!" Suddenly Isabela turns around quickly and the whole family watches you guys. Dolores got on Camilo's shoulders and you got on Mirabel's. Isabela gets a little jealous as Mirabel holds onto your legs laughing. She crosses her arms and watches. Mirabel walks over towards them with you in her shoulders as you and Dolores start pushing in each others shoulders laughing while Camilo and Mirabel try not to fall over from laughing so much and unbalance. Suddenly you see Dolores raise her head a little then nod before pushing even harder than before. You smirk, liking the extra tension and push hard back. But then your wet hand slips off her shoulder and you and Mirabel are down for the count. Everyone cheers as Dolores and Camilo celebrate. You and Mirabel come up from under water laughing. "Yeah yeah u win." You say with a laugh. It starts getting loud as you all are laughing from when you and Mirabel fell. So loud in fact that you didn't hear a beautiful flower girl sneak into the pool and dive under the water..

(That's all for part 1 ! <3)