𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 (𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 1)

(This will be a Bruno x non binary reader! Btw you and Bruno both will be in your late teens. So prob when you guys are both 16.)

You just moved from your old village to this new one. Mainly because of the population and the magic of it. There was a family up the hill that had magical powers. They were known as the Madrigals. Little did you know, you were gonna fall head over heels for one of them.

  You were walking through town trying to get to know the village before it got to late until suddenly a man runs into you full speed causing you both to fall to the ground. Him landing on top of you. "I-I'm so so sorry ma'am!" He says and quickly turns red. He holds out his hand to help you up and off the ground. "Haha it's ok!" You say with a cheesy smile. God was he so cute, his black hair looked sooo fluffy. You notice that he was also looking at you with the same blown away look. You look away feeling a blush slowly creep it's way into your face. "W-well uh.. Wanna hang out sometime..? To make up for me running into you." He says to seeming obviously nervous. Then you see a rat poke out from his poncho. You start laughing and he looks at you confused why you were laughing with a small frown. "I'm sorry if I asked too soon.. w-we could wait if you would like?" He says scratching the back of his neck getting more nervous than what he already was. "I'm so so sorry for laughing, a rat just appeared out of your poncho and it's hair was just everywhere." You say with a small giggle. He smiles at the fact that you actually like rats. "I'm have at my house named p/n!" You say with a smile. (P/n means pet name)

"Wow! Make they could hang out! Your rat with mine!" He says with a smile getting excited again. You could even tell that the rat on his shoulder was excited, which kind of made you chuckle. "Sure!" You say with a smile. "Also I'd love to go hang out with you. You say and look at rat before looking at him. He was the most smiley you have EVER seen him. "C-cool! Tomorrow at 2 pm?" He asks you hoping you will say yes. He was quite fond of you and you were the only person other than his sisters and Mirabel who had made him smile so much in just one day. "Sure! It's a date!" You say with a smile, then you thought about what you said. That caused both of you to go red. "I-I didn't mean as a actual date. Unless y-you want it to be- I just meant-" he cuts you off. "A date is exactly w-what it is." He says with a grin. You smile back at him. "You told me your name?" You ask him. "I'm Bruno Madrigal, you?" You feel as if your heart was in a roller coaster and it went on a steep drop. He is a Madrigal?! This had made you much much more nervous. "I-I'm Y/n L/n." You say and scratch your arm out of nervousness. He smiles at you while the rat wags it's tail. "Ok well see you tomorrow Y/n." He says and runs off.

Suddenly you see that there was two girls that were watching you. One with black hair and another with ginger curly hair. They were both smiling and looked like they were about to explode from excitement. You study their features for a second before realizing that they were ALSO from the Madrigal family. They had to be his sisters. You quickly turn around and try to walk away from them but ginger girl runs after you and stands in front of you. "Are you dating my brother?!" She asks you excited for your answer. The black haired one quickly turns over to you two. "I am so sorry for my sister, she is excited when Bruno starts having a crush on someone." The haired girl said to you. You laugh lightly because of how awkward this moment was. "Haha it's fine.. we aren't dating though, just hanging out." You say and awkwardly scratch the back of your neck. "For now at least.." you hear the ginger girl mutter making you turn red. "By the way, I'm Juliet, the ginger girl is Pepa!" She says and holds out her hand. "Hola! I'm Y/n" you say and shake her hand. Pepa quickly gives you a hug and you hug her back laughing. You could already tell you would be good friends with the two, especially Pepa. "Well good luck with your date tomorrow with Bruno!" Pepa says and skips off. "Bye!" Juliet says and quickly tries to catch up with her sister.

You decide to finish your walk around town. After about an hour or so, you make your way back to your house. The sun was setting so the sky was a orange ish yellow. It was so pretty, especially with the clouds. You finally make it home and change into your pajamas. Once done, you lay in your bed and think about the fun time you were going to have with Bruno. You couldn't wait to see his cute face again. As you close your eyes, you think about Bruno whole time while finally drifting off to sleep.

( that's all for part 1! Nobody really asked for him but I figured you guys were getting tired of women 😅 anyways have a good day/night!)