𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖬𝗒 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋.. (𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 2)

You finally wake up the next morning and go to snuggle up against Isabel. But you don't feel her. So you quickly shoot and and see her sitting at the end of the bed, looking out the window. "Mi amor, what are you doing?" You ask you with a frown, not being able to get cuddles. "Oh I'm sorry Mi amor, I just got tired of laying down once I woke." She says and looks back at you with a smile.

   The sun radiates onto the back of her head, making it shine around the back of her head. She looked beautiful. You nod with a smile before also sitting up. "I'm going to get ready to go to the park!" You say excitedly and jump out of bed and quickly put on the stuff you bought. You put on a white dress that had ruffles as the sleeves and towards the skirt area. After that you put on a pair of light brown sandals. You start brushing your hair as Isabela starts getting ready. She puts on a purple dress with flowers on it. You found it odd because she rarely ever put on a short dress unless it was a super special occasion. You brushed it off and decide to leave your hair down after you finished brushing it. Isabela grabs her purse and puts over her head and under her arm. She quickly puts a small container in it and walks over to you.

    "Hola mi amor." She says and places a kiss on the back of your neck. You blush and look away. "Hola Isa." You say back to her. She smiles and kisses your cheek. "You ready? I figured we would go to a café and eat breakfast." She says to you with a smile and holds both of your hands. "I'd love to mi amor!" You say getting more and more excited by the minute. She goes downstairs and you follow her. You notice as you and Isabela both are about to walk out the door that Dolores and a few other members of the family were giving her a thumbs up. Which was very odd. Of course, you brushed it off and walked with the love of your life to the café.

    Once you guys order your drink and arepas you quickly find both of you a seat near the window. "So what's all of this for exactly?" You ask her. "Nothing, I just wanted to spend some time with you... is that ok?" She asks looking into your eyes. "Of course that's ok! Why would it not?" You say with a smile. She smiles back and then the waitress brings you both your arepas and drinks. After an hour passes you both finish your food and drinks. "I need to run to the restroom real quick before we go to the park." She says and gets up from out of your seat. "Ok I'll be waiting!" You say as she walks off. You sit at the table. "So I assume you are paying?" She says with a smile. "Oh! Yeah sorry haha." You say and give her your card. She nods her head towards you before walking off. You look outside the window at the flowers across the street. They were your favorite flowers. The waitress comes back and hands you the card that you had given her. "Have a good day!" She says and leaves. Finally Isabela comes out of the bathroom and you get up. "I already paid, you ready?" You ask her with a smile. "Mi amor! You weren't supposed to pay for that, I was!" She says with a frown and crosses her arms. "It's ok cariño, you can buy me whatever you want afterwards, Mk?" You say to the beautiful woman, trying to avoid all of the drama because you didn't let her pay. "Ughhhh fine." She says and grabs a hold of your hand. "But only this once." She says as she drags you out of the café and towards the park.

After a few hours you guys both finally get there. You walk down sidewalks past beautiful tall trees that looked like they could go on forever and beautiful bushes with birds that would sit atop of them. You held Isabella's hand while admiring everything around you as she just looked at you all lovey dovey. Suddenly you both see a squirrel run in front of you guys, causing you both to laugh. Finally after about 30 minutes or so, you made it to the flowers. This was your favorite part about the whole entire park. You were in love with flowers which made Isabela the most perfect lover for you. You two were practically soulmates and both enjoy flowers and just nature in general. Then right there. Right in front of you. Was your favorite flowers. You drag Isabela over to the flowers as you bend down to smell them. "Wow Isa! These are so beautiful! You see them?!" You ask her being super excited. She started to smile. "Yes.. they are perfect. But you know what else is perfect.. my love for you.." she says as she lets go of your hand and gets out the small box. "Isa why did you let-" you stop in mid sentence to see the lovely Isabel Madrigal on one knee right before you. You feel yourself start to tear up while looking at her beautiful eyes as her beautiful figure looks as the sun shines around her. "So that's why I ask, Y/n L/n... will you make me the happiest woman in the whole wide world.. and be my esposa?" She asks you holding out the beautiful diamond ring in front of her. You gaze upon the ring before making eye contact with her as tears start falling down your face. But not sad ones. Not even close. But happy ones. "I'd love too Mi amor!" You say and hug her as she gets up off the ground. You kiss her and hold the kiss for a long time before breaking, finally needing air. She smiles at you and puts the ring in your finger. "I'm so glad I get to be yours forever.." you say to her with a bright smile. "Me too mi amor.... Me too.." she says to you before kissing you once again out of the million times she would in the future as of now... you were known as Isabela Madrigal's fiancé.

(That's the end!!!! )