the moment of truth

As merida and the old lady got out , golge asked right away , what are we going to do now ?  , merida took a deep breath as she spoke , the witch will pretend to be a nurse and look after mum until she is awake , we suspect that there is more to her coma than just a fall , explained merida , and what about agatha ?  Asked golge , leave it to my dear she is no challenge to you since I'm here ,  said the witch giggling , now we need to go back  , said merida as her brothers gave a glare to her , boys we are here to save mum not play games or have a sword fight you boys are 14 now not babies  , said the princess as she rolled her eyes .

The witch got them all to gather up and hold hands in a circle , close their eyes as she teleported them each to their bedrooms back in the castle , merida wore her night dress as she ran to bed and same thing with the triplets and golge , the witch did as she was told , she tied her hair in a bun and went to Agatha's bedroom only to find out that she is up , she opened the door and got in , agatha got mad seeing the old lady disrespectfully barge into her room , WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS CASTLE !?!?!?  asked the angry woman as she walked up to her , the witch with a flick of a finger shut her mouth and closed the door as she made Agatha swallow a pill against her will , Agatha felt like her mouth was .. Drugged to say the least , the witch started asking her questions one after the other :

Is the queen really in a coma ?

No.

What is it then ?

I poisoned her to keep her unconscious .

Why didn't the other nurses and maids notice ?

I paired them not to tell.

And what was your plan ?

To kill my younger sister who took away the throne from me and then kill her kids , then become the queen .

I see ...

The witch said with a bored face with how insane her dreams were , she tied her arms and legs and put her in the closet , got her book out of her hair as she turned to the page she was on before and continue reading , as she changed her shape to look like agatha , she just had to smile and wait now for the father to wake up and tell him everything as she sent a few of her spirits to go save the queen .

The spirits started chanting a spell that made the poison in the Queen's body disappear , the king was lying in bed next to her as Elinor shut her eyes open and gasped , sitting up as Fergus who was sleeping yelled , sitting up too , looking at his wife that was gasping for air .

ELINOR  !!

yelled the king in joy and happiness as he held her ,elinor calmed down and her breathing was normal again as the maids and guards rushed in to help the queen .

It was five in the morning when all this happened and merida fell asleep , knowing that she can relay on the witch to help , yet she didn't know that the witch did everything faster and not according to the plan .

After 5 days everything was settled , Agatha admitted that she tried to kill Elinor slowly and she was sent to prison for life as for everything it event back to normal ... Well normal not as in they lived a happily ever after but as in they were all safe yet the atmosphere was always awkward when merida and her mother sat down at the table together .

You see after the happily ever after ( we saw in the movies ) merida only lived at peace with her mother for three years before the young princess fell in love on her 20th birthday with one of the knites that served at night time , she was sick from eating to much sweets and he carried her to her bedroom , she didn't know why but she did know that she was falling hard for him .

He was in his mid 30s and wanted to find a lover when the chance comes but no matter how many hints did the princess give the knite jack brushed it of as some princesses being like this , Elinor hated the idea of her daughter even being close to one of the servants and sent jack to serve as a gaurd in one of their other castles to keep him away from merida but merida thought that it was just a part of his job , one day as they sat on the table the queen announced that she will arrange a marriage between jack the knife and "a very spacial girl " making merida think it's her , when they celebrated for new years party they invited jack back to the main castle as they announced him his marriage to one of the maids , merida shocked was left speechless and after that night the princess and queen would always fight with each one of them hurting the feelings of another , for 5 years merida didn't speak to her mother about this and so the spell of the witch to keep their bond strong weakened and the falling accident was a sign of the spell wearing off , sadly the spell only protected their relationships for 3 years only for it to end like that .

Merida ate her food fast and then excused herself from the table and got back to her bedroom as she changed to her night dress and looked out the window of her bedroom at the full moon as she put out the candles and closed her eyes and drifted to sleep . . .

" Tomorrow is going to be another boring day " she thought to herself before sleeping .