a way out

Merida cried till she couldn't anymore , she wasn't sad anymore she was just mad and outraged , she had to get out , if she played unconscious they might know it was a trick , she thought of a way out as she steered at the windows of her bedroom , she remembered the potions in her book as she reached to her back and pulled out the book , she flipped a few pages reading unsuccessful potions until she stopped on page 31 invisibility potion , she read about how it works , how long it takes and showed a picture of the bottle

She pulled out the bottle in no time and took a sip , when hearing footsteps , closed the bottle and put it back in her small bag as she put it on her shoulder and looked at the mirror , it didn't  work , she looked at the doorknob twisting as a m...

She pulled out the bottle in no time and took a sip , when hearing footsteps , closed the bottle and put it back in her small bag as she put it on her shoulder and looked at the mirror , it didn't  work , she looked at the doorknob twisting as a maid got in , holding her wedding dress , the maid was none other than golge herself , Merida ran up to her tearing up again , golge help me i need to get out of her ! , golge didn't flinch , didn't react or try to comfort her , she didn't even hug back as she generally pushed her away , merida confused at her action , asked golge what's going on ?  , golge had a Stern look on her face , as she sighed and hung her wedding dress , golge gestured for merida to sit down , she did and golge sat next to her ,I will tell you my point of view about . . . what happened , merida you disappointed me , I trained you and looked after you when I saw how special you are , but I never thought you will be so selfish and stubborn to forget about your own family and let them down like that , I expected better from you and I did the impossible for you , helped you out of the castle many times , sneaked in food to your room when you were grounded , I came between you and you're mother keep your relationship stable and calm you down when ever you two fought , did you know that your mum was planning for your marriage since you were born ? I stopped her then , and then again when you we're 5 and again when you turned 9 and when I was away when you turned 16 , you flipped the castle upside down as you ran out , made everyone worry about you all night and embarrassed all your people in front of all the clans , a war was going to start between all the four clans because of your refusal , but not just that , you went to a witch to change your mother and turned her to a bear almost causing her to die on the hands of her husband , your mother told you it's a marriage and not the end of the world yet you refused to listen to her , therefore she didn't listen to you , back then both of you were at wrong , but this time its you that's wrong , your mom gave you total freedom for years after that accident and this is how you pay her ? What about me merida ? I asked for nothing more than just you obeying your mother and you go out there and ruin it all again , you are at luck your mother made a decision before a bigger war had started . you've let me down . . . , golge let out all that bothered her , merida was shocked , even golge was on her mothers side , you're 25 , you've passed the age of marriage long ago ,  , she said as she left the room , wash your face and put the dress on , said golge as she locked the door , merida changed to her wedding dress as she looked in the mirror .

 , golge let out all that bothered her , merida was shocked , even golge was on her mothers side , you're 25 , you've passed the age of marriage long ago ,  , she said as she left the room , wash your face and put the dress on , said golge as she ...