"Yes."

"How about we play with the Ouija board?" Rosé and Lisa look at each other in fear, remembering what happened to them a few years back. "No." Rosé finally said. "We aren't playing that non sense." "Why not Rosé? You scared?" Jisoo chuckled. "Yeah. I am, alright."

"Something happened to Lisa and I 8 years ago." "What happened?" Jisoo asked in genuine curiosity. "We we're having a sleep over. Lisa started. "I decided we should play the Ouija board. Next thing you know we hear a loud noise, we go out downstairs and all of the plates in the kitchen are broken on the ground." "Okay that was probably the wind." Jisoo scoffed. "Are you fuc-" "No i'm kidding but that's crazy." "Yeah then we tried to go back upstairs and the door slammed in our faces." Lisa added.

Oh my god. Why didn't you tell us this before?" Jennie hissed. "Didn't feel the need to." Rosé shrugged. "So that is why we shouldn't play it." Lisa said. "No. We are still playing." Jisoo demanded. "Wait what?! After what we just told you?" Rosé shouted.

"Listen. If you want that spirit of Bloody Mary or whatever the hell that was to go away, we need to use the board to get rid of it. Rosé I don't think you're understanding what happened to you last night. You were possessed." Jisoo turned to the girl and shook her head. Rosé put her head down in defeat. "I guess I see your point." "Exactly."

Lisa didn't say anything as she still didn't agree with the idea.

"I'm going to go get the board, I'll be back." Jisoo says. "I didn't know she had a Ouija board!" Jennie quivered.  "Yeah. I didn't know either. Lisa says with a blank expression on her face. Rosé sat on the floor and let out a sigh. "I'm really scared right now." "Then why do you want to do this? You know what happened that night Rosé." Lisa snapped. "So what Lisa? Even if I am scared this needs to be done! I keep hearing you guys saying I was fucking possessed! What? Do you not care or somethi-" "Alright guys, I'm back." Jisoo waves the board in the air. "Lisa looked at Rosé and scoffed.

Instant flashbacks flooded Lisa and Rosé's mind. Remembering the unthinkable events that occurred.

"Okay guys come sit down. Jennie, turn the lights off." Jisoo demanded.

Jisoo and Rosé were already sitting but were waiting for Lisa and Jennie. "Come on Lisa. Just this once." Jisoo sighed. "Fine. But I'm going to make this clear. I am never doing this again." Rosé rolled her eyes at her statement. Soon after Jennie sat down as well.

"Okay everyone. Put two fingers on the planchette." Jisoo said. They spun the planchette around the board multiple times. "Are there any spirits willing to talk to us."

Almost instantly, the planchette went to "Yes." Everyone was completely silent. You could hear dust drop onto the floor.

Jisoo was nervous but pulled through to ask once again. "Are you the spirit that possessed our friend Rosé last night?"

The planchette stayed on "Yes."