HELP

Rosé's breathing began to rapidly increase. She couldn't believe the spirit that made her act like a monster, was right in front of her.

Jisoo noticed. "It's okay, calm down." "Can I say something?" Jennie whispered. "Yeah. Go for it." "Can you leave us alone and most importantly, Rosé?" "Yeah Jennie, Asking a ghost just to leave us alone like that will actually make them listen. Please." Lisa rolled her eyes.

Before Jennie could have the chance to respond, the planchette started to move around the board uncontrollably.

"Um guys.. What's going on?" Rosé trembled. "I think their angry." Jisoo turned to Rosé while shivering.

Suddenly, the planchette began to move to random letters. Not spelling out anything in particular. "HOW DO WE STOP IT?" Rosé finally shouted. "I DON'T KNOW!" Jisoo yelled back. After the planchette was finished moving out of control, it finally spelled something out.

"I'm not done with you yet."

The board got thrown against the wall with force. The planchette on the other side of the room. All girls had their jaws dropped to the floor.

"No. This is exactly why I didn't want to do this." "Wait. Lisa!" Lisa ignored Jennie. She got her bag and rushed out the front door. "What just happened?" Jisoo looked at the two. "I don't know, and I don't like it." Jennie added. "How about we just forget that happened and watch something on tv?" Rosé said with an attempt to shift the focus. "You know what? I think that's a good idea." Jisoo nodded. "What about Lisa?." Jennie added. "She'll come back. It's fine."

A couple of hours went by and the girls really didn't forget about the paranormal experience.

But they got a call.

Rosé's phone started to ring. "Oh look it's Lisa! Hey wha-" "HELP PLEASE! ROSÉ HELP ME PLEASE HELP!!!" Lisa was so loud, they can hear her as if she was on speaker. "LISA! What happened!?" "IM ON THE GROUND. I-I GOT STABBED! PLEASE COME HELP! IM LOOSING SO MUCH BLOOD." Lisa was bawling like they've never heard before. "Where are y-" Before Rosé could finish talking, the phone hung up.

"WHAT THE HELL? LISA GOT STABBED?" Jisoo shouted. "WELL COME ON GUYS! DON'T JUST SIT THERE OUR FRIEND IS HURT!" Rosé had tears running down her face, blurring her vision. "We don't know where she went!" Jennie yelled. "I THINK I DO JUST GET IN MY CAR!"