Get to know

Tw for mentions of -
Abuse
Murder
Blood
Trauma
Alcohol.

Btw i wanna add Y/n is technically supposed to be Charlie. (Lore based.) I only put Y/n (Your name) because a lot of people prefer that.
——

Y/n and Michael have both been majorly effected by their fathers creations causing them having some traumatic experiences and countless nightmares as children.

Y/n didn't know a lot about her mothers presence but had grew up in a tough household with her father. Henry was a very nice man and had a good father daughter bond but he had always wanted the best for Y/n and for her to succeed in life, therefore he had taught her almost everything there is to know about engineering the hard way.
This made Y/n tougher growing up hence why she protects Michael (this gives me Mikasa and Eren vibes 😭💔)

As for Michael, He too grew up in a strict household but had been abused by his father William Afton. William was known for his alcohol addiction and as for everyone 'back in the day', he smoked as well. Anything bad that ever happened in their family was blamed on Michael. (poor kid damn)

And btw if you know the lore of fnaf, yes this has a majority of the fnaf lore in it ;)
^^ But i will say please do not get mad if i get any years wrong in the timeline cause honestly i'm just creating my own story based off of some of the lore!! :))

Recent update
-
I have updated some of the story so if anything doesn't make sense, don't worry it will be fixed! If you have any questions or concerns please message me! - V

Nov 13th Update
Message from author-
I am so sorry to everyone who looked forward to upcoming chapters as I took a huge break from writing.. got busy and ended up completely ditching this project </3
Starting today, I will be working on changing some stuff up a bit (grammar + possibly plot wise..)
Thank you to all the support this story has gotten (the amount of reads is insane. ty🥲❤️)

Enjoy the story!!