4. Monsters

...

...

...

"Michael-" I said tearing up.

The room was completely silent. I look up to see a pool of blood on the ground as Michael took a step back staring at the animatronic mouth wide open.

"Holy shit" Marcus said.

The 3 boys threw their masks off running out of the diner as my friends followed.

I held my stomach, tearing up. How could he do this? No this was my fault I could have stopped them sooner.

I looked at Michael, "This is my fault Mike-" He cut me off shaking his hands in front of him stepping back from me.

"No, no, no, why did I do this?!" He started shaking placing his hand on his stomach as we both saw Uncle Will open the entrance doors..

..Both me and Mike crying we watch him run up to his son.

"EVAN??!! MICHAEL WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE NO NO!" he screamed in pain, everyone heard In the diner as everyone ran over to see what was wrong. I looked around seeing everyone screaming running out of the building.

I slowly felt my body go limp as I fall unconscious.

_____________________________________________________

"HES DEAD!!"        "HELP SOMEONE CALL 991"

                           "he's gone"

"HIS HEAD!"                    "THERES BLOOD!!"

_____________________________________________________

That night..

News: Reporting Live! A local "family friendly" diner has shut down due to a death caused by an animatronic bear. A few customers sued due to their own children going missing, this recent death was according to police, one of the owners kids."
*mumble mumble*

i woke up on the couch sitting up looking beside me seeing my father. His hand was covering his mouth as he looked over to me.

"Oh my god youre finally up!" He said as his voice sounded raspy.

"Dad what's wrong-" I stopped as I remembered everything that happened.

 "Do you remember anything that happened kid?.." He looked at me hesitantly in disbelief, "Evan died in the ER.."  He said quietly. 

He seemed misreable like he was trying to hold it in but you could see the bitter look on his face, Evan was like a kid to him as well..

"I'm sure you heard, the diner shut down. Uh.. yeah, were being sued for 2 million dollars" He chuckled nervously putting his hands on his head. "From now on, im gonna need you and Mike working at the new place."

I went silent as my thoughts were everywhere, "New place?" I said in confusion.

"You heard right." He sighed as he turned his head to the tv, "Will had sold this place to another company before all this happened, we were basically sharing it, although this new company has made a statement to open up a new resturant with no trace of our names." He said.