15. I promise

Arriving home, my vision began to blur as everything became dark. Opening my eyes, I'm met with purple glowing from the window of our front door..

"Hey Mike do you see that?" I looked over to the other seat to see no one there..

I was having another episode.

I felt my heartbeat start to get faster as I got out of the car and began to step closer and closer to the door. I knew I shouldn't do this, but something was controlling me to go near it..

I arrived at the porch as my hand touched the handle turning it ever so slightly. I pushed it open hearing it creak as I stood in front of multiple dead bodies of children. All their eyes were dark, they rested on top of each other some of them. I stepped more inside and took notice of what stood in front of me. Animatronics stood one by one frozen in place. Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy.. Their eyes lit up like pumpkins on halloween.

"Y/n, please, save us. Free our souls. Relieve us from this pain we've suffered" A kid said holding my hand.

"I- I will" I said hesitantly as the kid stepped back.

I heard a slam as I turned around to see the door shut. Turning back around the kid.. was.. William?

"You are quite the little shit aren't you?" He said laughing with a lit cigarette in his hand.

There was silence as he took steps closer now looking down on me. I felt my heart pounding.

"You wont win. I have you under my control. Don't try anything stupid because i'll come back no matter what" He said under his breath.

I felt that anger from before start to rise, "You really think an old man like you can get away with this many murders?" I said laughing.

His corrupt personality was strong. I was nervous of what he was actually capable of.. Although I ignored it and stood my ground.

"You think you can just keep this spree up and blame it on some kids? Not to mention your own son?" I said.

"My son? Who? Michael?" He laughed devilishly "Michael is a murderer. He killed Evan and Elizabeth, ... I loved them. Especially my boy Evan. He was sweet and soft spoken. And their god damn brother killed them.. That kid can rot in hell with his father" He winked.

"What's your goal here?" I said walking up to him seeing his jaw tighten.

"My goal? I don't have one. I guess killing children is what i'm currently known for so.. I guess immortality" He said smirking at me pulling up his cigarette and blowing smoke out.

I stood in my place as he began walking around me.

"I guess you could see me as a twisted, sick, depressed driven monster who loves to watch people suffer. Y'know, you can join me Y/n. We can work together" He said.

My expression stiffened hearing those words.

"You're too sensitive love.. you need to relax. We could work as a team. Killing one by one, ending each one of their pathetic lives. You know why I chose you? Because you're aware of the world we're in. Separated from good and evil, this and that" He threw his hands around mimicking society.

"Y/n, you already killed a sweet innocent girl, that makes you enough of a monster. Look at yourself" He walked over to me and brung me over to a mirror.