15- Regret 🌙

As Grian layed beside Xisumas dead body, curled up into a position where he just might have felt somewhat safer. Waiting to wake up. Waiting to realize it was all a bad dream. Maybe the sun would even rise. All he wanted was to restart everything he did and stop himself from stabbing a close friend.
Grian remembered the first time they had ever even met.

"Hi you're Grain, right?" A mysterious figure asked him.
"It's Grian. Who's asking?" Grian countered with his own question.
"Oh, sorry mate I've been saying Grain this whole time! I wanted to invite you to my server."
Grian's head perked up a bit more.
"Hermitcraft," They said, "I'm guessing you may have heard of it. Grian had heard about it. It's what everyone was talking about now adays and a few people said he would do great on the server.
"Yeah, I have!" Grian responded excitedly, "I'll take you up on your offer if you're really letting me!"
The man smiled, "Of course! I'm Xisuma by the way. Season 6 starts in a few days, I'm hoping to see you then."
Grian smiled. He pulled out his phone to alert his friend Mumbo, who was apart of the server. He couldn't wait for this new opportunity.

Grian tried to erase the moment from his head. He didn't want to think anymore. He just wanted the nightmare to be over. He stood up. He couldn't bare to look at Xisumas body any longer and just as he was about to leave, he heard a voice.
"Administrator transfer process not complete. Please remain in your current position."
Was he becoming the new admin? Grian just listened, he stood still.
"What shall your connection be, Administrator Grian?"
Grian shook his head. That was an odd title.
"Make it something that can't be taken. Connected to you. Literally," Grian heard Voice suggest.
"Uh.. Crescent moon..?" Grian awkwardly pointed to his replacement eye.
Grian saw the glow run over him, a quick sharp feeling in his eye. Then, the sense of power.
"Admin switch complete."
Grian immediately tried to bring up the panels just to see if they would work. They didn't appear right away. Grian swiped his hand out to see if they might activate then. Nope. After a few tries he got it. He'd have to practice that.
It felt like something was coming. Grian looked behind him, he saw a figure running towards him. He couldn't see the name tag or the details of the person. Grian stood there awkwardly, waiting for something to load in.
"MumboJumbo," Grian read aloud. Crap. Of course, that would be his reaction to anyone.
Grian quickly searched his inventory for rockets to make an escape. He found some and grabbed them quick, just anxiously fired them and flew away.
"Grian!" He heard Mumbo yell. Reminding him of when Xisuma tried to stop him from flying away.
"Murderer"
"Stop!" He yelled at himself, "You made me do it!"
Grian realized he was falling. He crashed into the trees; sticks and branches poking and hitting him as he fell into the cluster of leaves.
Grian just layed there. He didn't feel like moving. He wanted to fall asleep right there. Of course that wouldn't happen, but it felt comfortable. Even with all the sticks nudging his body.
He didn't care if Mumbo found him now.
Grian brought his hands to his face.
"What have I done?"