chapter two.

3rd person pov

  Anthony and Jasmine were about half way through the movie when Jasmine heard a growl from from Anthony's stomach. Jasmine looked over and saw a blush stain Anthony's cheeks. She giggled softly and placed a kiss to Anthony's red cheek. Knowing that he had been sick the day before, Jasmine wasn't surprised that Anthony was hungry now.

  "Is my little one hungry?" Jasmine asked standing from the bed.

  "Yesh Mommy." Anthony fiddled with his fingers.

  "What would my baby boy like? We have soup, nuggets, noodles, we even have bagel bites." Jasmine listed off.

  "Can me have nuggies? Ooh, with fruit swices!" Anthony clapped.

  "Of course darling. Would you like apple, watermelon, honeydew, or strawberry?" Jasmine walked towards the door but had her head turned towards Anthony.

   "Can hab apple?" Anthony smiled.

    "Sure thing little one." Jasmine smiled back.

    "If you need me, just come to the kitchen sweetie." Jasmine faced him as she was outside of the door. Anthony nodded and turned back towards his money.

  "I have to remember to call Lin after Anthony eats." Jasmine mumbled to herself as she got dinosaur shaped nuggets out of the freezer. She placed the bag on the counter as she pulled out a cookie sheet.

  "Tin foil, tin foil. Ah, tin foil." Jasmine found the foil on top of the fridge.

  "When did it get there? Oh, whatever." Jasmine was quick to put foil on to the cookie sheet. Preheating the over to 350°, Jasmine peeled and cut an apple as she waited in the over to heat completely.

  "I forgot to ask him what dip. I can ask him when I call him down." Jasmine placed the apple slices into a bowl. She put the nuggets into the oven and set a timer on her phone for 15 minutes.

  "Mommy?" Jasmine turned and saw Anthony atthe doorway of the kitchen.

  "Yes baby?" Jasmine smiled at him.

   "Can me hab cheesy noodles too? Me can't remember wat tey weally called." Anthony fiddled with his fingers.

   "I can make you mac n cheese, only if you answer one question for me." Jasmine crossed her arms over her chest.

  "Y-yes." Anthony felt a bit nervous.

  "I forgot to ask what dip you wanted for your nuggets. So what kind of dip would you like angel?" Jasmine asked in a soft voice.

  "Uhm...we hab barcue?" Anthony asked.

   "Yes honey, we have barbecue." Jasmine nodded.

   "Me hab tat ten." Anthony smiled. Jasmine pulled out a box of mac n cheese from the cabinet and show it to Anthony.

  "I only have plain noodle ones bubba." Jasmine frowned gently.

  "Tat okie." Anthony smiled. Jasmine nodded and set to work on making the mac n cheese.

   The nuggets where about half way done, when Jasmine paused the timer. She pulled out the nuggets and flipped them to the other side. Placing them back in, Jasmine restarted the timer. The water finally came to a boil, and Jasmine added the noodles.

  "Mommy?" Anthony asked.

   "Yes prince?" Jasmine asked while stirring the noodles.

   "How much longer?" Anthony pouted.

   "Not much longer honey." Jasmine smiled over at the little. Anthony smiled back and waddled away from the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~

   Jasmine plated up food for the both of them, not forgetting the apples for Anthony. She placed everything on the table, then looked around. She remembered that she had to grab silverware and drinks for the both of them.

  "Annie, baby. Lunch is ready!" Jasmine got loud so Anthony could hear her.

  "Coming Mommy!" Anthony yelled back even though he was just in the living room. She heard the sounds of his feet running towards the kitchen. By the time she turned towards the table, Anthony was already sitting at his spot.

  "Ooh! Yummy!" Anthony cheered only having looked at the food. Jasmine smiled as she sat at her seat. Anthony started to play with his nuggets, but Jasmine didn't mind. She knew that he would still eat them.

  "Is yummy Mommy!" Anthony smiled with his cheeks full of food.

  "Thank you sweetheart." Jasmine took a bite of her food.

  "After we eat, we're calling Daddy. Is that okay with you Ant?" Jasmine asked even though she knew the answer.

  "Me call Daddy!" Anthony smile widened.

  "Yes baby, but first you need to finish you food." Jasmine took a drink of her drink.

   "Yesh Mommy." Anthony nodded.