chapter four.

3rd person pov

Anthiny had finally calmed down and Jasmine laid back on the couch. She pulled him carefully on to her lap so that she wouldn't hurt the two of them. Anthony curled against her and held a fist full of her shirt. He was still a little bit shaken up over the nightmare.

  "Do you want me to turn on a movie sweetheart?" Jasmine asked.

  "Pease." Anthony mumbled out. Jasmine pulled up Disney+ and started looking at movies. She stopped on Princess and the Frog, Anthony loved that movie.

   "Does my baby want to watch this?" Jasmine asked rubbing the little's back.

   "Can pease?" Anthony asked. Jasmine turned on the movie and watched as Anthony moved around to watch. Once he was comfortable, Jasmine wrapped her arms around the male.

  "Tank ou Mommy." Anthony fiddled with his shirt as he watched the movie. While Anthony was watching the movie, Jasmine heard a small pop like noise every once in a while. Looking down, Jasmine saw that Anthony would suck on his bottom lip then pull it out of his mouth.

  "Here honey." Jasmine picked up a pastel blue pacifier off the side table. She placed said object into Anthony's mouth which caused the little to smile. She listened as he gently suckled on his soothing item as he breathed contently out of his nose.

  The movie was really catching Anthony's attention, especially Louis and Ray. Those were his two favorite characters in the movie after all. Anthony lived Tiana too, but something about Ray and Louis made them Anthony love them even more. Everytime those two would appear on the screen, Anthony would always watch with stars in his eyes.

  "I have to go make dinner here soon love." Jasmine carded her fingers through Anthony's hair. Anthony nodded, he was too enchanted by the movie to answer. Jasmine giggled and kissed the back of Anthony's head.

  "I'll make sure to make something that you like Annie." Jasmine carefully got off the couch. She picked up Anthony's sippy cup off the floor, and noticed that it was empty.

  "I'm gonna get you some more juice, okay sweetie?" Jasmine asked.

  "Can hab water Mommy?" Anthony asked looking away from the tv.

   "Of course baby, you can have what ever you'd like." Jasmine blew him a kiss which made him giggle. Walking to the kitchen, Jasmine decided to get Anthony a new cup. She grabbed a light blue sippy cup that was decorated with clouds and airplanes.

   Going to the fridge she filled the cup with the ice water machine made in the fridge. She screwed the lid on tight enough so that it wouldn't spill. She walked back the living room and saw Anthony laying on the couch. She placed the cup on the table by his head. Jasmine went back to the kitchen and opened up the fridge.

  "Maybe some cheesy spaghetti for tonight. I can't forget the garlic bread either." Pulling out the ground beef, Jamine also grabbed the mozzarella cheese. She closed the fridge door and opened the freezer drawer. She pulled out the garlic bread and sat it on the counter.

  "What temperature?" Jasmine asked herself as she read the box.

  "Right, 400." Jasmine mumbled. She turned on the oven to preheat as she placed foil on a cookie sheet. After doing that, she opened the ground beef and put it into a pot to cook. She looked through the cabinets and grabbed a box of noodles. She then placed a pot of water on the stove to boil.

  "Annie, baby? Come here for a second." Jasmine called. Anthony waddled into the kitchen with a smile.

  "Yesh Mommy?" Anthony asked.

   "How many pieces baby?" Jasmine asked holding up the box of frozen Texas Toast.

  "Can me hab two pease?" Anthony asked politely.

  "Of course darling." Jasmine smiled.

  "What we habin' Mommy?" Anthony asked another question.

  "Mommy decided to make her famous cheesy spaghetti." Jasmine placed four pieces of the bread on to the cookie sheet.

  "Me help?" Anthiny asked with a smile.

  "Go wash your hands baby." Jasmine stirred the browning meat so that it would all cook evenly. She added a few seasoning, not too much though.

  "Me wash hands Mommy." Anthony cheered.

  "Good job baby. Let me drain the meat, then you can help Mommy." Jasmine strained the meat so that the grease would go into a bowl. She would throw it out later but for right now she just set it to the side.

  "You can add the sauce baby." Jasmine smiled. She opened two jars of traditional spaghetti sauce and looked over at the pot of water. She carefully opened the noodles and moved to the side. As Anthony poured the sauce into the pot of meat, Jasmine broke the spaghetti noodles in half and placed them in the pot.

  "Smell good!" Anthony smiled.

  "Thank you honey." Jasmine kissed his forehead.