Chapter 8: Constructing Troubles

POV:
Anna
                            Normally in a VR game, you would be aware of the fact that you're wearing device on your face and your vision would be filled with images. I would also have joysticks in my hand so I can walk around and use my hands in game. I remember holding them a moment ago, but right now I don't feel them anymore. The joysticks or the device. Instead, all I can feel is the gently falling snow landing on my hands and the ever-growing cold on my skin as my lips start to crack.
                           Everything feels so real, and yet when I look with my eyes, I know the visuals in front of me or not anywhere close to real. I remember this, this is the place that you go at the end of Fnaf VR. I didn't have much time to deal with the situation as I was freezing my ass off. Sure I was wearing some fall clothes when I had come inside of the Freddy Fazbear's but I took off those coats and now I'm sort of just wearing a T-shirt with long sleeves and I'm freezing. There's only really one building nearby the barn that was used during the Halloween event which is near enough by or the mall which is still under construction. I figured, if I'm gonna be trapped in this reality, I might as well try to solve the problem instead of simply choosing the easy option so I start walking towards the Mall. From what are you believe this mall should be the eventual pizza Plex. Which means that hopefully, it's still down there... The only thing I can think right now is that I'm probably going to regret what I'm about to do more than what I had already done earlier.
                                   I'm still mad at myself. I can't believe I fell for that. I can't believe I had figured out what she was doing and brushed it off is such a joke. What I really that stupid... How can I fuck up so bad... There's only one way the situation could get any worse and it's to be chased down by animatronics and have my body taken over by a certain glitched-out Easter bunny.
                                    Almost on cue, I heard a noise. Aloud grumbling noise. By this point I have gotten through half of the construction site, I don't know what to do?!

——————————————-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~—————————————

                          It seems our dear friend is in a bit of a pickle and doesn't know what to do... It's me your beloved narrator, I bet you completely forgot about me. Well this is how the story gets a little bit more interactive. You have the ability to choose how the story goes. Should she hide or should she run? Better yet if you have a more interesting answer, you can also tell me that too~ I will give it roughly 2 days of your world's time, which for her is about two seconds. Have fun and remember somebody's life on the line. Oh and don't worry, tomorrow new chapter will come out, but it will be about our other two main leads, Ray and John.

   Bye for now~ 🤫