Chapter 22: The End

POV:
Narrator
The two of them stare that their friend with complete and other horror, but at the same time, they were just happy. From their perspective, he was now completely and otherly gone and finally, with the exception of Vanny, all the evil had been purged from their timeline. But Anna was a liar, she did not send it back to hell, she simply sent it somewhere where it would bump into someone who would protect it. At least until she could eventually go back for it at a later date. As the police escorted each of them into individual cars to get their interviews, Anna couldn't hold back a smile as she thought to herself, "We had fooled them all."
The puppet stared at the cop car through the window of the building, Bonnie and Freddy were next to them. Once again they had failed to save them. Anna teased them through her window before closing her eyes and zoned out. The other half of Anna's soul was still trapped within the machine. Forced to play the game properly this time over and over again, but there was no doors out.
                                    In her mindscape, Anna imagined her master next to her, "I did everything we had planned. They don't suspect anything. It is exactly how you said." A bunch of garbled hissing mechanical sounds spoke back to her, if not for the fact that I am here, you would have no idea what they were saying. He said, a bit roughly, "Excellent excellent... Are you worried about the next steps?" She only smiles in responds, nervously saying, "Don't worry, I'll be ready, and I won't let you down. It will be fun~ I will make Vanny look like an even bigger joke than she already was."
                                   They were eventually all interviewed and had relatively similar stories. Since of them did not know the truth behind what happened in the backroom, they didn't need to come up with strange details that did not add up. The only two who knew the truth were Vanny, who was deemed completely psychotic and criminally insane, and Anna who spoke with pristine confidence. Eventually the police did drive them to the airport and they managed to go home. Vanny remaining in an institution until she was properly trialed. Those poor police officers had no idea that they had let an even worse threat go.

THE END