I'm in love with my step brother{Part25}

YN'S POVV
I'm so hurt by what Chresanto did to me.It isn't fair I've been treating him right,calling him every night to make sure everything was good with us even with a long distance relationship.I came all this way to catch him cheating on me that was a waste of time flying out here I'm so fucking angry.I should've shot his dick off but that wouldn't have done me any good plus as I was walking out the door I checked the bullet chamber and it was empty if it was loaded I would have made him shit his self.
END OF POVV

CHRESANTO'S POVV
Danm Yn found out,she caught us red handed.That's the most dumbest idea I've ever had bringing Kelsey here.It was just dumb period cheating on Yn.She was a good girlfriend she remained faithful to me and I was creeping on the down low. I'm a fucked up boyfriend but she can do better ,she deserves better she don't need anyone like me.If I had another chance with her trust me I'd be loyal this time and say fuck my horny needs it's better using lotion and yo hands then to cheat on a loyal ass girlfriend.
END OF POVV

                        WITH YN

Yn~(knock on prince's door)

????~(open door)

Yn~(confused)um hi is Princeton home?

????~princeton?

Yn~sorry people call him that I mean Jacob?

????~oh yeah he's in the shower but you can come in until he gets out

Yn~ok thanks(walk in)

????~i'm brooklyn by the way

Yn~i'm Yn

Brooklyn~nice to meet you

Yn~you too

Brooklyn~so are you like related to Jacob?

Yn~no I'm his best friend

Brooklyn~cool

Yn~and you?

Brooklyn ~i'm his friend from school I just came over to discuss our school project

Yn~oh ok

Brooklyn~yup well I gotta go so when he gets out the shower can you tell I'll call him later to finish talking about what we gonna do for our project?

Yn~yeah

Brooklyn~thanks(leave)

Princeton ~(coming downstairs)Brooklyn

Yn~she left

Princeton~(smiling) oh?hey I missed you(hug)

Yn~i missed you too

Princeton ~so how did that surprise with Chresanto go?

Yn~not good

Princeton ~why?

Yn~i walked in on him cheating on me with that girl from the movies

Princeton~the one that called him cute and he smiled at her?

Yn~yeah

Princeton ~oh dang I'm sorry(hug)

Yn~go ahead and say it

Princeton~say what?

Yn~that you were right

Princeton ~i'm not gonna say that

Yn~but you were right all along everybody was right and I was wrong.