I'm inlove With my step brother{Part27}

KELSEY'S POVV
You know I think it's really childish of Chresanto to put all of this on me.I'm not the one who cheated,he is and I'll be damned if I get blamed for what happened.He knew what he had and yet he didn't give a shit because he's still a little boy.He still likes to play these little kid games and I'll be willing to play that game too but just better if he keeps pushing my buttons.Just a few months with Kelsey and I'll practically turn him from a little boy into a grown man like he's suppose to be.
END OF POVV

Yn~can we have a therapy session I need to get some things off my chest and don't worry about offending me or anything just speak,I need to hear it.

Princeton ~ok,what's your first thought right now about you and Chresanto?

Yn~dating my stepbrother was the worst thing I could have ever done

Princeton ~you got that right

Yn~i can't believe our parents let us go through with this

Princeton ~maybe they knew that they couldn't stop you two either way so they just let y'all do y'all thing

Yn~definitely,who fault do you think it is?

Princeton~the cheating I definitely think it's Chresanto fault but out of everything y'all been through it's not really a fault it's an experience,A lesson.People don't always know what's right and who's gonna break their hearts or whatever you'll only know if you go for it and try to experience it for yourself.What did your heart say about you going out with Chresanto and what did your guts say?

Yn~i remember every time we brought up the subject I would get worried,my stomach hurt and my heart drops I was just so worried about people talking about me or me being embarrassed about dating my stepbrother but I felt like it was something I wanted to do,to be with him.

Princeton~so ya guts was warning you about all the things that might happen  if you two dated but your heart thought it would be right even if it was wrong?

Yn~yeah I guess I was so ready to be in love with someone who I thought wasn't going to hurt me I was willing to date Chresanto

Princeton ~i know that feeling

Yn~ Yeah,would you hurt me?

Princeton~never in a million years would I hurt you.I care too much about you to hurt you i'm always there with you through ya heartbreaks and it kills me to watch you cry so why would I want to be the one to cause ya pain?I may not be able to heal all of your pain but I want to be your band aid and heal what I can because that's a start to a broken heart coming together as one and not being broken again.

Yn~i know you have always been there for me through what ever and I appreciate it and I appreciate you not being the one breaking my heart all them years of heart breaks you've been the one to fix my broken heart

Princeton ~and I'll always be there forever

Yn~(smile) I know you will and that's what I love about you(Hug)

Princeton ~(hug back)I just love you period.You're a sweet girl I don't see how anyone would want to hurt you but I won't

Yn~i know you won't (pull away from the hug and kiss Princeton)

Princeton ~(kiss back)

Yn~(break the kiss and hug him again)

Princeton ~you don't have to worry about anything I'll always be here for you

                      WITH CHRESANTO
Chresanto~(text Kelsey)hey

Kelsey~what do you want?you text to blame me some more?

Chresanto~no I actually wanted to apologize

Kelsey~well go on

Chresanto~i apologize for trying to put all of this on you it's really just my fault.You know I never meant for anything to get out of place and for Yn to come home and catch us I guess I was just so angry for my actions I didn't want to  blame myself.

Kelsey ~mmhm,good to hear you own up to your own decisions

Chresanto~yeah,Do you accept my apology?

Kelsey~yeah I accept

Chresanto~cool well I'll talk to you later

Kelsey~ok bye

Chresanto~bye