I'm In love With My Step Brother{Part10}

Yn~we got their approval I'm so happy (hug him)

Chresanto~i know I'm so happy too I'm really happy that you made the choice to call Princeton he helped out a lot

Yn~i knew he would have that's why I did call.No matter what the situation is he'll help me out with it.I'm happy he was able to help get their approval so I can be with you(wrap arms round his neck)

Chresanto~i know it feels so much better to at least have some people know we are together than none at all and for our parents to be okay with it.

Yn~yeah so MUCH better,I love you

Chresanto~i love you 2

PRINCETON'S POVV

I'm happy that I was able to help out Yn and Chresanto's "relationship" but it's not gonna last long.I've known Chresanto for a while now and I've learned he's a player but I've known Yn all my life and she really don't need a boy like him.She needs someone who she can settle down with.To tell you the truth I've liked her ever since we've met but she never seen me in that way.She've just seen me as her "BRODY"and her as my "SISTA" but really I don't wanna be her Brody.I wanna be her baby but that ain't gone happen so I minds as well get my head out my ass and stay in the Brody zone(shake head)

END OF POVV

YN'S POVV

That was very nice of Princeton to help me stay with Roc it made my day.Princeton is the sweetest guy ever especially to me but i wouldn't date him.I mean I would but I won't he's more like a brother.He's a cutie and all but I don't think of him in that way I'd rather stay with Chresanto.I've wanted this for us for awhile but i was afraid of his reaction but i don't know how either Roc or Brody really feel they didn't spill much in the meeting and Princeton didn't say nothing at all.

END OF POVV

CHRESANTO'S POVV

Princeton is a very good friend to us well to Yn I haven't known him all that long but he's a pretty cool guy. He really do know what he is doing when it comes to spreading the peace.He's like the king of spreading the peace I never met no one like him but he cool foreal foreal.

END OF POVV

Yn~i'll be in my room if you need me

Chresanto~ok,I'm leaving I'm going to Prodigy's house

Yn~okay,love you

Chresanto~love you too(leave out)

Yn~(call Brody)ugh,his phone went to voicemail he'll call back

6 MINUTES LATER

Princeton~(call Yn back)yeah?

Yn~um k,something's wrong?

Princeton ~(huff)no I'm fine

Yn~no you're not tell me what's wrong

Princeton~no it's better if you don't know I don't want you to be distant from me or uncomfortable when I'm around you.

Yn~no it's better if I do know, I will never be distant from you or uncomfortable around you if anything I'm the opposite.No matter what it is we will still be close

Princeton ~promise?

Yn~i promise

Princeton~ok don't get angry