I'm in love with my step brother{Part37}

W/PRINCTON

PRINCETON'S POVV
so I'm sitting in my room listening to pandora I have to say that it is making me feel bipolar.First it was rap music then Sam Smith then more rap music then sad music and now M.I.A. "my new lady said she leaving me Ah fuck her I don't care.plus I got another over there she's been wanting to be with me. Got her in her underware gave her what she wanted now she's needing me.I got more of that coming over soon longerie all up in my room. I'ma make this toast to that one girl I love I still smell her perfume. Pour 1 up,no pour another"played through my radio it's making me miss Yn and then again it's making me not give a fuck about her.She got what she wanted so she better be happy with what shes got cause I'm done looking for love with her.                                                                                                

END OF POVV

Ms.Perez~(knock on door)Jacob?

Princeton ~come in

Ms.Perez~(walk in)are you ok?

Princeton ~(fake smile)yeah I'm ok what makes you think something's wrong?

Ms.Perez~well first off this room is a mess it's usually spotless,second you haven't ate anything all day,you haven't been out this room,and you're listening to all this sad music

Princeton~no mom I'm fine

Ms.Perez~ok,if you need anything just ask

Princeton ~ok

Ms.Perez~ok(leave)

W/YN

@YN'S DORM ROOM

Chresanto~(holding Yn)it's gonna be ok baby he means nothing but you mean something to everybody you're special

Yn~but not to him(crying)

Kymauri~(knock on door)

Yn~go away!!!

Kymauri~come on Yn don't be like that towards me

Yn~you said he was a great guy!!!

Kymauri~he was I guess just to me.If I knew he was gonna say you were a mistake and make you cry like that you know I wouldn't have made you meet him.I was just doing something I thought was right and could help y'all be a family in away.Come on cupcake open the door.

Yn~(open door)

Kymauri~here I brought you flowers and some chocolate turtles w/a bucket of ice cream to apologize for what he said to you since he's not man enough to do that and for also letting you meet him.

Yn~(stare @ him)

Kymauri~come on cupcake take the gifts I said I was sorry.You're my little sister,You're my world I didn't mean for this to happen can you forgive me?please.

Yn~fine I forgive you(take gifts)

Kymauri~can I get a hug?I know we both need one.(hold out arms)

Yn~i do(hug)

Kymauri~I love you cupcake

Yn~i love you too mauribear

Kymauri~(smile)

Sky~(walk in)hey y'all what's going on?why everybody so sad did somebody die?

Yn~(look @clock)Sky?what are you doing here I thought you were taking the 6 o'clock flight?it's 2:40