Drunken Y/N [Slight Lemon/Lime 🌝🌞]

You guys will get that reference to the crying soul in the picture soon, I promise! But probably in the next chapter..

 ⚠Warning: This Might Get Sad, And Also Y/N Is Drunk⚠

Also Some Nice Emoji's: 🧠🫀🫁🩸🦠🪐🌕 🗯

There are more emoji's, Let me know if you want me to like make a page with all my emojis then the story! (For fun)

Also I just want to say thank you for all the reads this has so far - And to my good friend (Or best friend-) 0n1k1su for checking out my book and helping me along the way with this!

Without Further-A-Do I just want to say that in the next chapter there may be a twist, Maybe in this chapter too - Not so sure yet but it'll happen so keep an eye out!

__________________________________________________________

So Y/N, Because she was drunk decided to actually walk to work - She had no sleep and she was drunk off her ass. She took a shower and got ready as Per-Usual, Then walked her drunk ass to The Pizza-Plex. Also, Did I mention due to Y/N being 18 and not 21 this is Under-Aged drinking, No? Okay, Well I just did, Be happy with what you've received.

She arrived at the Pizza-Plex, She walked inside avoiding other early birds. She then got to the Daycare and opened the door. Sun-Rise looked over, She was early by 10 minutes: "Early today, I see?" Sun-Rise got up from where he was sitting as Y/N clocked in: "Y-Yeah . . . Mmm, I'm so tired Mr.Sun-Man" Y/N replied very groggily. "Mr.Sun-Man?" Sun-Rise asked, Confused. "Yeah - Hehehe!"

Now Y/N was one of those Happy-Go-Lucky drunks', But any little thing could tick her off or make her sad - Like Sun-Rise. Without the exception of getting angry easily. "Sun-Fire you're acting weird-" Did I mention that Y/N got a little Touchy-Feely when she is drunk, No? Well I just did, Be happy with what you received.

"Sun-Fire..?~ Hmm, Call me more pet names~" Y/N said while doing this Drunk-Cat-Walk-Thingy-Thing over to Sun-Rise. She then put her arms around his upper waist because that's really all she could reach: "Hehe - Sun-Fire you realize there will be kids her soon, Right?"

And that hug looked like this:

"Well then let's make it a quickie~" Y/N said flirtatiously/Lustfully, With sin in her voice

"Well then let's make it a quickie~" Y/N said flirtatiously/Lustfully, With sin in her voice. 'twas unpleasant and both funny. "Y/N what has gotten into you?!" Sun-Rise exclaimed in confusion, He liked where this was going but had to hold back . . . FOR THE KIDS!!! 😶‍🌫❤‍🔥 He loves those kids - Respect.

"Hopefully you in a minute~" She said, As a flirty comeback. "Look, I love you Sun-Fire but really, The kids - They'll be here soon! I promise when they leave we can do something about . . . This-" He said smirking at the end. "Aw, But waiting is no fun!" Sun-Rise got a taste of his own annoying medicine (I can't really say anything because I'm extremely annoying myself)

"Y/N, No!" Sun-Rise raised his voice a little, Y/N didn't like it . . . "You motherfucking bastard, You." She said angrily letting Sun-Rise go. Sun-Rise was sad, He went into the Ball-Pit and Slouched/Slunk into it. He started to tear up a bit and cry, Y/N on the other hand felt no remorse for his sorry - In fact she enjoyed it.

Y/N sat at her desk and started to read as kids could be heard outside causing Sun-Rise to rush up into his little room. As soon as all the kids got there Sun-Rise did his little intro: "Hoo hoo hoo!" He yelled with fake excitement as he twirled around and then swan dived off the stage/balcony of his room.

"Hello!" He exclaimed.

His fake smile was a little

His fake smile was a little . . . Odd looking to say the least: "Hello!" The kids cheered back, Kobyashi was trying to find his way out the Ball-Pit. When suddenly he was grabbed from behind by something and gagged so he couldn't yell, No one even noticed. And Y/N was too drunk to even bat an eye nor focus.

And poor Kobyashi couldn't see so he didn't know who did it, No one did. Besides the person who did it.

__________________________________________________________

Kobyashi's Point Of View

I woke up somewhere, I don't know where because I couldn't see, I never could . . . But I heard some rustling and then a feminine voice say: "Shh, You're safe here..~" I couldn't even speak, it was too hard to even breathe, I was tied up very tightly. Now I may be four but I am NOT into bondage.

_________________________________________________________

Now Back At The Daycare

Y/N was not even paying attention to anything, But Sun-Rise realized Kobyashi wasn't even there as he normally is, And it was Off-Putting for him . . .

A/N: And a Cliff-Hanger, Because yes. Thanks for reading Z-Squad!

Word Count: 866