[Bonus Smut - Not A Chapter Just A Filler]

Edit From Today: Sorry I am at my abuelas house so I have no time for a real chapter, Also this isn't a real chapter

Sun-Rise was running around the Daycare and then fell on his knee, He then started to cry. Y/N came over to him and kissed his knee. Sun-Rise only thought kisses could be given on the lips / Anywhere on the face. His eyes lit up as he grabbed Y/N and quickly formed a hug between them.

"Hehe, Aw Sunny-Boy~" Y/N cooed as Sun-Rise kissed Y/N's cheeks, He then traveled down her body knowing no boundaries because he knew kisses could be given elsewhere. Y/N started to pant as he got lower slowly taking her shirt off to get more areas. "H-Haa..~ Sun-Rise s-stop!" Y/N muttered.

Sun-Rise didn't stop and kept going, He then reached her lower sweet spot on her stomach as she let out a gasp. Sun-Rise knew what he was doing and within a matter of seconds Y/N was being pounded by a man baby animatronic. "Oh, My Sun-Fire likes th-" Sun-Rise was cut off as the lights went out.

"Oh, Hello Sapphire~" Moon-Drop cooed in his seductive deep & raspy tone. He then held Y/N closer to his waist as he pounded her harder. "Oh - Oh, Yes!~ Mr..Mr.Moon-M-Man~" Y/N moaned as she came close, Moon-Drop was almost there too even though it's been a minute but my abuela is sleeping . . . so-

Then in a matter of a single romantic moment . . . They came together.

A/N: My aunt just came in too see if I wanted the room they took the baby out of just now - O_o Anyway, Sorry for this I was busy being a spoiled person by my abuela at the mall today, I tried this Satan's Toe thing that was hot and threw up milk and broke a glass. Anyway hope you enjoyed this, I'll delete it after I post a new chapter tomorrow - Thanks for reading Z-Squad!

Word Count: Be prepared for mental damage . . . 323 😰