DISAPPOINTMENT, Comes With A COST! [Angst - A Little Lemon]

Y/N and Sun-Rise were talking about what happened.

"It's my fault."

Sun-Rise was confused..

Y/N was now sober after the game of tag: "It's my fault, I was drunk when I came into work and - and . . ." Y/N was then cut off by Sun-Rise saying: "YOU WERE WHAT?!" He looked pissed off for once, Besides that one moment with Vanny.

"I can explain!-" Y/N started: "So, I was at home and.." A few minutes later Y/N started her story (Chapter 9's Story) "And that's why it happened . . ." She said as a conclusion / finishing sentence. Sun-Rise scoffed at her despicable actions: "Humph, You should be ashamed, Not only for hurting yourself again but also for trying to seduce me before the kids came and getting one in harms way! ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY'RE BLIND!" He said angrily.

"I should punish you, Y'know what - I'm putting you in time out, By that I mean I shall not let you go home and do that to yourself again, In fact I will sit here and both ignore AND watch you. Just to keep you safe from sharp things & intoxication. And so you can sleep - But also to properly punish you!" He said in a scolding manner

Y/N just shook her head as she felt safe but also hurt for what she did. "S-So..-" Y/N started before Sun-Rise looked away, Ignoring her as he said he'd do - As one of and or both of these two songs played in Y/N's head:

Y/N would sigh as she went to get up and walk around, But Sun-Rise grabbed her and put her back down to sit while he shook his head in disapproval. Y/N looked up at Sun-Rise with helpless eyes, And Sun-Rise looked at Y/N with sympathetic eyes. He knew he shouldn't do anything in case a kid was awake so he tried to hold himself back.

Y/N gave a tiny smirk, Sun-Rise was a little flushed and looked away as he again remembered to not pay any mind to Y/N, It was very hard for someone like him - Give him a break. Y/N then put both her hands on his right leg and then jumped up as if she were a dog, She then gave him that look again. Sun-Rise shoot just leg  and then sat down with his arms crossed.

Y/N sat back down too: "I just wanted to play..~" She said getting closer. "May I remind you that I am trying to ig-" Sun-Rise was cut off because Y/N was feeling bold and decided to kiss him. Sun-Rise pushed away: "THE KIDS - THE KIDS!!" He yelled at Y/N, Y/N shrunk back a little as Sun-Rise got closer and grabbed her by the shirt.

Sun-Rise lifted her up and then brought her to the daycare door - And then he opened the door: "RULE BREAKER, RULE BREAKER - NO KISSING DURING WORK HOURS IN THE DAYCARE!!" He started. "YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE, Se- . . ." He then remembered Vanessa was out there and coming for Y/N.

"Second strike." He tried to cover up his words with something that made no sense as he shut the door. "Hmm, Why the sudden change of mind?" Y/N asked Sun-Rise in a confused tone. "Because I just can't let you not be safe, Nor can I ignore you!" He confessed.

Y/N chuckled and then smiled at him as she realized what time it was, It was time for the kids to leave, So she said: "Well, The kids must be going now - And I should be doing my nightly rounds after.."

So Sun-Rise and Y/N woke the kids up and as always Dave was late to pick Kobyashi up, But he was later than he normally was though Kobyashi, Y/N nor Sun-Rise minded that at all because it meant more fun for them!

"So what shall we do in the mean time?" Y/N asked before screams could be heard outside..

A/N: OKAY NEXT CHAPTER WON'T BE SO SHORT AND LAZY, I PROMISE!!! Also thanks for reading Z-Squad!

Word Count: 689