Vanny, I See You~ [Blood And Slight Murder]

If you're smart you'd see Kobyashi doesn't have his Blind-Glasses with him, You'll know why soon.

Sun-Rise thought it was a little odd that Kobyashi wasn't there for Daycare today, He just had to look for Kobyashi or something - Who knows what could have happened?! "Y/N, Can you go look in the Ball-Pit?!" Sun-Rise shouted to the still pretty Drunk Y/N. "Hmm, S-Sure~" She said slurring her words.

Y/N got up and got into the Ball-Pit she found a pair of: "Sunglasses? Epic!" She said as she put them on and drunkenly got out the Ball-Pit. "Ew, These sunglasses don't even work!" She was about to throw them away but Sun-Rise came up behind her and grabbed them and said: "That's because these AREN'T sunglasses . . . These are Kobyashi's Blind-Glasses!"

He exclaimed, He knew something bad happened: "Stay here with the kids, I trust you.." Sun-Rise said as he left, Y/N looked back and saw red stuff on the floor, She assumed it was glitter glue and wiped it up. She didn't realize it was blood until a kid that was crying said: "The Bunny did it!"

__________________________________________________________

Sun-Rise's Point Of View

I left the Daycare, Hoping I could find this perpetrator that would have such an audacity to strike Mid-Day! "Rrrg.. I will find them and crush them!" I muttered to myself as I want to the Daycare theater, I heard talking - But it was the funny bot's making joke's. "Keep up the good work!" I say as I pass them while saluting them.

I exit the Daycare facility into the main Pizza-Plex, I went to Roxanne Wolf's Race-Way to ask her if she has seen anything.

__________________________________________________________

Roxanne Wolf's Point Of View

I saw another animatronic walking towards me as I was oiling up tires and stuff to make the Carts actually usable and safe, He looks like the one from the daycare - Kids talk about him a lot. "Hello!" The animatronic said happily, Which soon turned into sad curiosity: "Have you seen a like . . . Kid with red hair, He has a walking stick because he is blind, But he lost his Blind-Glasses" He says as he holds them up before adding: "His name is Kobyashi he is 4 years old and about 3'5 Feet tall.." The Sun-Man then looks at me worried.

"Hmm, No I don't recall seeing a blind kid around here." I reply looking suspiciously at the Sun-Animatronic as he got more scared.

__________________________________________________________

Sun-Rise's Point Of View

"Oh, Okay sorry ma'am" he did the same thing to Freddy and Chica and got nothing, So he went to Montgomery Gator

__________________________________________________________

Montgomery Gator's Point Of View

I saw Mr.Sun-Rise over there coming over to me with despair and helplessness in his eyes, Though he doesn't have pupils . . . But I could sense it: "Hey, Hello, Hi, How are you, Good? Great. Have you seen a kid that is ab-" I cut him off. "Red hair, 3'5, Blind?" I said said. "Yes!" He said with glee: "Nope. Go check the Fazer-Blast place." Of course I knew but why not make him sad for being with Y/N, That wonderful - - - Wait, SWITCH THE DAMN POINT OF VIEW!

__________________________________________________________

Sun-Rise's Point Of View

"Thank you Montgomery!" I said skipping off to Fazer-Blast, I was able to sneak in and peep around when I suddenly found this room, It had blood all over it with hand prints from what looked like children, And the horror I saw when I looked inside was unbelievable . . .

A/N: Cliff-Hanger again because I got two hours of sleep and I'm tired as hell and I'm working on a book for my teacher and I need to read about 7 other things and do two packets of homework - So if I don't post tomorrow I'll make two chapters to make up for it because I would have to. Thanks for reading Z-Squad!

Word Count: 666