Our Simselves

Jade plays sims in her spare time and has made a virtual Jerrie. Just some cute fluff.
———
Jade slouched down further into the sofa, bringing her cuppa to her lips to take a sip. She hummed in delight at the taste of her favourite drink. Non-alcoholic drink that is.

She carefully placed it down on top of an Aladdin coaster, which was kept on the coffee table in front of the L-shaped grey sofa. She put it down so that she could replace it with her silver macbook.

As she brought her feet up to rest on the sofa, she brought the macbook down onto her lap and started it up. She quickly found the desktop icon for The Sims 4 and launched the application.

It was one of her guilty pleasures. She spent a lot of money on all the expansions and dlc for the game, even figuring out how to download mods to play with. It was quite calming for her and another way to let her creativity flow. She loved making different people, but her favourite thing to do was make houses. A lot of people downloaded her content from the gallery and she had a lot of followers. They didn't know it was her though.

She tapped her fingers against the keys as watched the green plumbob spin round and round. Soon enough it loaded in and she pressed play on her household.

A smile took over her face when her sims appeared on screen. She hovered her cursor on the bottom corner seeing the names Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards pop up over their simselves. Some might call her sad for creating their lives and playing them out virtually, but she found it endearing to see what could be their "future".

She continued playing for a little while longer, occasionally having a sip of her tea. It wasn't like she had anything else to do. They were having a few weeks off from Little Mix as they'd just got back from tour and Perrie had gone out food shopping, leaving the brunette home alone with just Hatchi to keep her company. He wasn't much fun though, opting to chill on his bed in the other room rather than sit on the sofa with Jade.

Her attention was brought back to the game when a orange notification appeared at the top of the screen.

GONE INTO LABOUR
Perrie is bursting...with anticipation to meet her new bundle of joy!

She smiled like an idiot at Sim-Perrie giving birth, she couldn't wait for the joy she'd feel when it was real Perrie.

Perrie is having a baby!

Just as the baby was born and the notification popped up, the door swung open revealing the real Perrie with her hands full of shopping bags.

"Baba, I'm back!" She called not seeing Jade in front of her, too busy trying to haul the rest of the bags inside.

Jade immediately jumped up seeing her girlfriend struggling to carry everything, carefully putting her paused game down on the settee .

"Let us help ya." The older girl bent down to pick up the remaining ones that were too heavy for Perrie to carry by herself.

"Thank you bubs." The blonde leaned in for a quick peck and the two made their way through the flat to place the shopping bags on the counter. "What did ya get up to then?"

"Not a lot to be honest." She grabbed the vegetables one by one and began moving them into the fridge. "Played a bit of sims and that's about it really. Said I was gonna try and do some writing like, but that didn't happen."

"That's alright." The younger Geordie stopped unpacking the food and rested a comforting hand on her girlfriends arm. "As you've told us many times, you can't force it. It's got to come naturally."

"How cheeky Miss Edwards." Jade teased in a silly accent whilst simultaneously pulling one of her weird faces.

"Jeed!" Perrie playfully smacked Jade where her hand had been previously. "I'm tryna be serious here." She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted.