CH 23- His present PT.1🥀

[1 ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ]

Walking into her bedroom with Jungkook behind her, they had just come back from the hospital. Jungkook had officially got his cast removed, early. After a scan, the doctors told him that he no longer needed the cast, and that his arm was healing perfectly.

"You still need to take it easy though, okay? You don't want to injure it all over again."

"Yes yes, kitten, I understand. But..maybe I should test it out, and see how strong it is." He spoke, a mischievous look in his eyes.

"No, you can't. You literally just got it off.." He shrugged.

"Oh trust me, you'll like it." She tilted her head in confusion.

"Like wha-" Her words were cut off by Jungkook lifting her up suddenly, using all of his strength.

"Oh.." He chuckled at her loss for words, gazing deep into her eyes.

"Yep..light as a feather." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck for support.

"Hey, it's your birthday tomorrow." He smiled slightly and nodded.

"Mhm..and you're gonna be my present, yes?" She nodded as he smiled in satisfaction, liking her answer.

"But..to get to the present..you have to unwrap me." He chuckled deeply at her words.

"Heh, you drive me crazy.."

"I'm not even doing anything.." He smirked.

"But you are.."

He eventually put her back down to the ground, letting her go from his strong grasp.

"So, what do you wanna do tomorrow?" She asked as she walked over to her bed, sitting on the soft blankets.

"Ah..well, Jimin said that he had a suprise for me tomorrow. Something about us all going to this run down place. He won't tell me where though."

"Hm..interesting.."

"Wait..do you know anything about that?" He asked curiously, his eyes lighting up.

"No..definitely not.." She spoke, blatantly lying, but tried to cover it up.

Jimin had messaged her a few days ago and told her to help him plan a nice suprise for Jungkook's birthday. Obviously, she couldn't say no to that, so she helped, and now she had to keep it a secret for the night.

"Y/n..tell me!" He spoke like a child, desperate to know what the suprise was.

"Nope, I don't know what Jimin planned."

"Don't give me that, Kitten. Tell me, or I'll punish you." Y/n smirked.

"Maybe I'll like that."

"Kitten..please?" He begged, a desperate glint in his big doe eyes.

"A birthday is about suprises, Kook. Don't you want a suprise?"

"No. You're my suprise, Y/n..I don't even need anything else, so tell me." Y/n sighed.

"Nope..like I said, i don't know anything about it."